**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel Cutoff

solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
Any estimate on what the archangel cutoff will be? I just lost my streak at 4.2mil so I'm not sure if I want to keep going or not. If the cutoff's gonna look like hyperion or gwenpool I probably won't bother. I can get to around 5.5mil-6mil by the end of the arena but most likely not any higher than that.

Comments

• zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Hi. May I ask what your milestone reward cutoff is? Just curious as I'm in the under 60 days bracket.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Mine is 1.5mil n just wondering if it's the same for a vet?
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Man that's gonna be a tough one. Considering the previous cut-offs and AA's abilities, i'd say it will be more than GP i.e. 6M for sure, don't know if it crosses Hyperion's as well i.e. 6.5. There's a chance it will If you can get to 6.5 then go for it. Use boosts etc, otherwise just go for the second arena. T4B will be running so it'll be a bit less.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Man that's gonna be a tough one. Considering the previous cut-offs and AA's abilities, i'd say it will be more than GP i.e. 6M for sure, don't know if it crosses Hyperion's as well i.e. 6.5. There's a chance it will If you can get to 6.5 then go for it. Use boosts etc, otherwise just go for the second arena. T4B will be running so it'll be a bit less.
    Will the second run be in the 4mils? I might not be able to play that round because I'll be working... Though, with all the people talking about not being able to enter the arena because of the recent gold bugs, would that possibly reduce the cutoff by much? I just got myself 500 units through arena crystals and unit packs, which'll probably get me an extra 800k, and after I get my streak back up I'll be getting 300k per round. Is it worth trying?

Another question, do cuttofs depend on prestige, or is it just whatever's new will get higher scores than older champions, or is it just whichever champions people like the most? Gwenpool and Hyperion I believe are the only two who passed 6milin cutoff. Mordo and voodoo got close, assuming it's because they're the highest mystic 4* prestige. Archangel isn't too far down from gwenpool and he's right above hyperion, which is why I'm wondering.

Another thing, I also noticed basic champion cutoffs are heavily influenced by what featured champion is in the other arena. Gwenpool and hyperion had morales and black panther as featured champs, and howard got punisher 2099 as a featured, which (all this is assumption, I wasn't playing during that time, returned to the game quite recently) pushed his cutoff way down to 2mil. I know falcon isn't a very new champion, but he was released quite a bit after black panther and morales, and he's pretty far up in prestige compared to morales and panther, so could that also lower the cutoff by a bit?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Mine is 1.5mil n just wondering if it's the same for a vet?

150k to recieve ranked rewards, and milestones end at 1.5mil
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Gwenpool was 5-7 million.
    Hyperion was 6-7 million.
    Archangel is pretty high in most respects and is pretty much the answer to Gwenpool...
    Id say 5.5 to 6.5 million minimum for Veterans.