**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Diss Track

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
Who else had to use 4* champs to finish off Northern Expedition's Diss Track Lane with 4* champs due to the unavailability of 5*-6* Void, Quake, HT, Sunspot, Hyperion in their squad ??

Comments

• Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Not me. There are a lot of counters for that path. The ones you’ve mentioned plus Fury, Venom, Mr F, Cap IW with synergies, Archangel, BWCV, Medusa, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Voodoo, Havok, Vision A, Annihilus. There are more; those are off the top of my head. Plenty of options even for the Man Thing fight.

I appreciate that some people with thinner rosters may struggle to find counters. But most who have reached Cavalier should be able to get through it without using 4*s, even if items are needed for the tougher fights. But that should be expected. This is content that is a step above UC or Epic difficulty. It should be a challenge for those who have reached Cavalier in the same way that UC/Epic should be a challenge for those who have become Uncollected, and 100%ing it should be notably harder than finishing some or most of the paths. Unless you’re an endgame player, you shouldn’t expect to be able to finish it. Equally, there are going to be champion requirements at this level. The key is for Kabam to keep those requirements reasonable, and honestly I think they pretty much did during this event. The only issue I had was the frequency of the ambushes. Other than that I think it was a good even from the perspective of challenge and rewards.
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    As uncollected I used sentinel, blade and AA
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    That Track? Maybe?
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    It's weird. When I was newer in the game I didn't complain when content was too tough for me or I didn't have the champs. I either used units or figured I'd have to finish once I developed my roster and skill more. I still try not to complain and don't have to much woth 131 five and six stars. Every now and then there is some stupid node/defender combination that only has a couple counters that I don't have even with an extensive roster, but not too often. This node is not one of them, however.
  • Options

Not me. There are a lot of counters for that path. The ones you’ve mentioned plus Fury, Venom, Mr F, Cap IW with synergies, Archangel, BWCV, Medusa, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Voodoo, Havok, Vision A, Annihilus. There are more; those are off the top of my head. Plenty of options even for the Man Thing fight.

I appreciate that some people with thinner rosters may struggle to find counters. But most who have reached Cavalier should be able to get through it without using 4*s, even if items are needed for the tougher fights. But that should be expected. This is content that is a step above UC or Epic difficulty. It should be a challenge for those who have reached Cavalier in the same way that UC/Epic should be a challenge for those who have become Uncollected, and 100%ing it should be notably harder than finishing some or most of the paths. Unless you’re an endgame player, you shouldn’t expect to be able to finish it. Equally, there are going to be champion requirements at this level. The key is for Kabam to keep those requirements reasonable, and honestly I think they pretty much did during this event. The only issue I had was the frequency of the ambushes. Other than that I think it was a good even from the perspective of challenge and rewards.

How did Medusa helped against Manthing ?? @Crazy_Jamie
  • Options

It's weird. When I was newer in the game I didn't complain when content was too tough for me or I didn't have the champs. I either used units or figured I'd have to finish once I developed my roster and skill more. I still try not to complain and don't have to much woth 131 five and six stars. Every now and then there is some stupid node/defender combination that only has a couple counters that I don't have even with an extensive roster, but not too often. This node is not one of them, however.

Bro I ain't complaining, we are here discussing..
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    DJMNH said:

He didn't say use Medusa against Man-Thing. He said some of the counters possible for Diss-Track.

The SideQuest was actually really fun and interesting. A lot of possible counters per noded lane as such. No BS node combinations. Just hated d amount of 'ambushes' that you have to do

Rewards are good and requires no energy so overall really happy with it.
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Dont get distracted due to dis tract path.
  • Options

DJMNH said:

He didn't say use Medusa against Man-Thing. He said some of the counters possible for Diss-Track.

The SideQuest was actually really fun and interesting. A lot of possible counters per noded lane as such. No BS node combinations. Just hated d amount of 'ambushes' that you have to do

Yeah indeed it was fun.. I had faced a lot of issue while facing Manthing, I had to use 4* sunspot which got killed 3 times due to poison, later had to revive and finish of
  • Options

DJMNH said:

Medusa can never help in distrack lane.. as we need someone who can apply 3 debuff on the opponent... That's what I mean bro
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    edited July 2020
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Medusa can never help in distrack lane.. as we need someone who can apply 3 debuff on the opponent... That's what I mean bro
    Armour break, just don't armour shatter them. Please don't flaunt without complete knowledge. Don't say never .
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Armour break and armour shatter apply at the same time, plus either one of her bleeds or parry stun and medusa clears it just fine

• Options
    Pratham02 said:

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Armour break, just don't armour shatter them. Please don't flaunt without complete knowledge. Don't say never .
    Calm down dude... Calm down... There is no need of showing of your attitude here by saying don't flaunt without knowledge.

Respect others, if not then mind your own business
  • Options

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Armour break and armour shatter apply at the same time, plus either one of her bleeds or parry stun and medusa clears it just fine

Thanks man 👍