**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Preparing to do ROL. help me with selecting champs?

Im preparing to complete ROL. so please help me to select 5 best champs who can counter particular defenders in ROL.

MY TEAM
1)human torch- (juggernaut and scarlett)
2)collossus-(wintersoldier and blackpanther)
3)guilly2099-(wolverine,vision and storm)
These 3 champs are very comfortable to fight with above mentioned defenders.

But 4)killmonger 5)x-23 takes too much time to kill others

So please select 5 best champs from my roster.

Comments

• Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Ifbyou have despair mastery, I would take HT against Wolverine and you can reverse his healing and let him pretty much kill himself. :)
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    I would also keep X23 and Killmonger. Might be longer fights, but with her regen and his indestructible (spam L2 most of the fight then L3 at the end) they are sustainablenfor long fights.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    The team selection is fine. You could try Hulk or Fury instead of X-23, but I would keep Killmonger.

Agree with post above...use Torch for Wolvie, without prefight ability on, to shut down regen (or reverse if you have despair)

Overall you might need higher ranked champs to get through it. I see no harm in trying, and you'll get good experience - but I would NOT invest resources to complete. The rewards just aren't worth it. Fight until your team is toast, then back out.
  • STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95

Buddy try finishing other rewarding content.
    Rewards are pretty waste as compared to time and effort with you rooster.

So please suggest a roster to complete act 5.2
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    edited July 2020
    But if you still want to do then you can try using venomtheduck, nick fury (if duped) and void.
    With vtd first 2 fights are time consuming but try getting 4 regen and 2 fury and 2 precision then rest will be easy.Void will melt wolvie and nick adds 10-20 percent attack boost.
    You can add aegon if you can get him duped in place of vtd.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I would go colossus, Emma and omega 3 or 4* for synergies if you have omega, g99 and torch.

Use colossus for everything but I’d use G99 for poison immunity Vs SW and torch vs wolvie.

Maybe use g99 in a fight you are comfortable to solo like WS, get the 100 combo banked with sp3 and then have her for SW or backup to colossus.

Not sure despair reverses heal just blocks it to zero. Petrify reverses so if you have that mastery on top of despair you can stun to reverse.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    G2099 can single handedly do rol. I did my first run with a r4 4 star .
  • HellmutmutHellmutmut Posts: 9
    You can do it with 4r5 Wolverine and 4r4 Yondu.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    When I started a new account a few years back, I ran RoL with a rank 4 X-23. Vision took like 1400 hits. I brought Guillotine for Wolverine, but X-23 did the rest. It took a bit longer than some other options you may have, but I didn't have to use a single item to do it.

Though I'd agree that Guillotine 2099 should be able to clear everything for you. For sustainability, maybe throw on the healing function and leave 1 armor up. This should earn a net heal over the course of the fight and you'll still heal back a fair amount if you drop too low.

If you don't want to use Guillotine, use Torch to take on Wolverine. He should kill him quickly.

The other spots I'd probably just use for synergy.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

I wouldn't even begin with your roster. No offence, but for ROL the bare minimum is R5 4*, but fights will still take hundreds of hits.

This is most definitely not the case. I first ventured into ROL with 3* SW and DS and got up to wolverine before quitting. Although both champs were OP back then, there are many newer champs who can easily take on ROL as r4 4*s.

Thank you all for your valuble suggestions
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    STARKtech said:

did you do act 3 and 4 100 percent?
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    HUMAN TORCH WILL EASILY BEAT SW I DID IT WITH HT AND HE WAS THE QUICKEST KILLER AFTER MY 999 COMBO AEGON
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    Use anyone till rhino gully will carry you the rest of the way
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Wait for Nick dupe
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    @STARKtech you can 100% do it with that roster.

Take Guilly2099, Human Torch, Nick Fury, Quake or Antman (for the fury synergy. They can be 3* or 2*, doesn't matter, you're not using them to fight.), and Aegon (he has combo shield synergy with Guilly I think, not sure.)

Guilly takes care of every fight, including Wolverine. Just end every fight with a sp3 to keep your cross-fight ability up every time and it's incredibly easy with her.

Human Torch as a backup if for whatever reason you can't clear wolverine with her. Or use him for Juggernaut with his pre-fight on. He can be very annoying.

First time I cleared it I used a 3/30 Guilly with the Fury and Quake synergy. She stomps RoL so hard. Poison immunity for SWitch, heal reversal on sp2 for Wolverine, regen to stay healthy between fights.

Take the lifesteal pre-fight and you're set.

Don't use any items though. If Guilly dies, just restart and try again. It's not worth items, and you can clear it without them.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I wouldn't even begin with your roster. No offence, but for ROL the bare minimum is R5 4*, but fights will still take hundreds of hits.

This is most definitely not the case. I first ventured into ROL with 3* SW and DS and got up to wolverine before quitting. Although both champs were OP back then, there are many newer champs who can easily take on ROL as r4 4*s.

R4 4* will just take too long.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

R3 Guilly clears every single fight in around 200 hits. Wolverine in even fewer hits. Have you played RoL at all?
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

People had to quake 6.2.2 sinister without heimdall.
    In 6.4.1, I forgot to read the nodes on the mini boss in do you bleed node. She had do you bleed, and clap back. Had no bleed immune bleed dealer at that point. I had to take 300k health by striking through her block. ROL isn’t that long with r4 4 stars my friend.

Shafeeq said:

STARKtech said:

did you do act 3 and 4 100 percent?
    not yet.... why are u asking that???