**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips on Morningstar

StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
Hola,
I recently r3 my 5* Morningstar(unduped), I need advice on how to use her effectively.
I find it little difficult to evade sps with her hoping animation.
Also she can only collect one soul per fight, which is not so beneficial in long fights. And she takes a lot of blocked damage as well.
With only 3 fights in a quest her health down to 30% and she will only be able to reach full potential with 4/5souls.

Please advise me on how to use her effectively.

Comments

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Dupe helps tremendously. I have her max sig 5/50 and she’s on my constant quest team. She copies refer, fury, and power gain buffs opponents get and reduces the opponent too. Also, her sp2 destroys the more buffs the opp has. Her evade is a bit annoying but I don’t see it affects my game play.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I have an unduped 6* and use her for AQ. I agree the first few fights are slow and you do lose quite a bit of health. I normally use the power gain on the heavy to get to sp3 quicker. I also take guillotine on the team for an extra soul at the beginning to help her reach 5 souls quicker.
    Once you have her souls built up, just spam the sp1 or if the opponent has buffs, use the sp2 and the fight will be over a lot quicker.