**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it tough luck if I've already 100% 6.2 Champion Boss?

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
I 100% the quest a couple months ago right before the Morningstar nerf for the fight, thinking it would be Novemberish by the time they nerfed Act 6 and the Champion fight.

It says that compensation will be based on when you attempted it, therefore suggesting to me that it doesn't matter if you've 100%'d quests?

I spent about 1000 units all up on 100% but with the nerf I could potentially do it unitless - will there be any compensation for those who have fully completed this fight? Or just if you've attempted it like the post above suggests.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it would factor in how much you explored act six and how much they tweak it, so I think you will be compensated appropriately for that
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Cool, thanks for that. Not that fussed either way, glad they finally changed it for everyone.