**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Event Quest Rewards Unbalanced?

I just noticed how weird the Event Quest crystal rewards are among difficulties

Heroic:
Completion:
-ultimate crystal
Exploration:
-PHC??!?!!

Master:
Completion:
-ultimate crystal
Exploration:
-4* crystal

Uncollected:
-*crickets*

Heroic going from an ultimate crystal to a PHC is insane. Master is fine. Uncollected should reward some grandmaster crystals or a legendary crystal IMO. It just seems kinda strange that you can get the shards for 5*’s but not the crystals to *possibly* get them.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Uncollected you get a ton of 5* shards as well as a couple thousand 6* shards.

No idea what you hoped to achieve with such a drastically disingenuous comparison
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't be opposed to a Legendary every month. 80% chance to be a 4*.
  • CrainOnTheBrainCrainOnTheBrain Posts: 82

Uncollected you get a ton of 5* shards as well as a couple thousand 6* shards.

No idea what you hoped to achieve with such a drastically disingenuous comparison

I’m just confused as to the progression of fully formed crystals. Grandmaster crystals are unlocked at the same time as the uncollected difficulty, so I don’t understand why we aren’t given those crystals via the uncollected event quests. Guaranteed star rating crystals are always preferred, don’t get me wrong, but there should be more ways to get grandmaster crystals alongside the shards we’re given. Just gotta feed that gambling addiction.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Grandmaster Crystals you get from the Uncollected/Cavalier Daily Calendars, and from the Uncollected Crystal Shard Crystals, which you get from the Crystal Cornicopia/Trove arenas as well as some events etc.

Don't get me wrong, I support calls for arena rewards to be improved to GM Crystal Shards/Crystals in place of PHCs, but in no way are the Uncollected Difficulty rewards diminished compared to Heroic/Master - I'd take 5000 5* shards over a Heroic Crystal any day of the week.