**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner showup question

Should u be cavalier to participate in show up difficulty? I didn't get that pls explain to me @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    No show up is for everyone showdown on the other hand is for cavaliers who are level 60 and 18+. I think
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I need to add another question

Will the difficulty be exactly like show down? Because show down is supposed to have some of the the toughest fights is what they said i think (judging from rewards it probably won't be the exact difficulty but just curious)
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    @Rodomontade_Boi yes that too @Kabam Lyra can u clarify these questions please
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

I need to add another question

Will the difficulty be exactly like show down? Because show down is supposed to have some of the the toughest fights is what they said i think (judging from rewards it probably won't be the exact difficulty but just curious)

ShowUp will be slightly easier I think.

• Abd_909Abd_909 Posts: 33
    How much team rating we need to play showup difficulty?plz tell
    but we only need to defeat 1 boss.i don"t think there will be any other champions to defeat

i think it will be easy
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I’m assuming the supposed difficulty of Showdown difficulty is the fact that you’re limited to a single 4 star against 3 very good defenders and you’re not allowed to use boosts, whereas with Showup difficulty you can use the normal amount of champs and can use boosts, but you are still limited to 4*s.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    As far as Surfer goes I think I’m pretty set with my maxed out 4* Magik, unless he has some crazy node making him immune to power drain/lock/nullify or just debuffs as a whole.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    What were the rewards for the showup difficulty?
    I'm interested to know if the show up will also have 1mil+ hp bosses.. Would be challenging maybe not as rewarding but still fun I guess
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

I'm interested to know if the show up will also have 1mil+ hp bosses.. Would be challenging maybe not as rewarding but still fun I guess

bro understand it is different and not challenging in the sense if you like your 4 stars
    Shafeeq said:

bro understand it is different and not challenging in the sense if you like your 4 stars
    Yeah I understand, just interested cause some said it'll be easier. But yeah fair point we can use 5 4 stars for one boss. Cool

Shafeeq said:

Yeah I understand, just interested cause some said it'll be easier. But yeah fair point we can use 5 4 stars for one boss. Cool
    yeah you are correct bro plus we need some good mystics
    Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

yeah you are correct bro plus we need some good mystics
    *Laughs in doom, SS, SW*
  • When will the show-up thing come?
    @Mustafatehi2007 10 AM PST

Please convert your regional time with PST

Cuz here in Dubai 9 PM = 10 AM PST