**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Longshot - How good is he?

Pulled a Longshot from fivestar basic crystal today. No idea how good he is. Saw different opinions in YouTube and other platforms but learnt he's a good champion. But how good is he?

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Pretty good.

(Giving a vague answer to a vague question. 😊)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pretty good, amazing damage, solid buff control but not at the level of other top mystics
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    He is my fave mystic so far. He does 12 sec fate seal, has almost unbreakable AA and (thats my fave one) he isnt reliant on enemy buffs. Yes, they help, but you can do solid numbers against almost any champ. Besides, his sig ability allows him to negate unstop unblock buffs somehow.

The cons are specific playstyle (charge heavy), bursty inconsistent dmg, not so effective nullify and unreliable power control (although taking 60% enemy power for yourself is nice)
  • Options
    Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
    Kerneas said:

He is my fave mystic so far. He does 12 sec fate seal, has almost unbreakable AA and (thats my fave one) he isnt reliant on enemy buffs. Yes, they help, but you can do solid numbers against almost any champ. Besides, his sig ability allows him to negate unstop unblock buffs somehow.

The cons are specific playstyle (charge heavy), bursty inconsistent dmg, not so effective nullify and unreliable power control (although taking 60% enemy power for yourself is nice)

Thanks for the reply, very informative and helpful. Have a wonderful day
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    He's more niche than other mystics with good capabilities (like Magik's power control or Claire's Nulify) but still solid burst. Still a solid rank up if you lack mystics
  • Options
    Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
    Ciciliato said:

He's more niche than other mystics with good capabilities (like Magik's power control or Claire's Nulify) but still solid burst. Still a solid rank up if you lack mystics

Funny that I'm cavalier level sixty, but only have magik at r4 as a good mystic. All the other mystic i have are dormamu r1, mephisto r3 and iron fist r1. I have more than 60 five stars which makes it even funny. I was thinking of taking Longshot to r4 I took him to r3 right away.
  • Options
    Enzo_eigienEnzo_eigien Posts: 10
    Yep I got long shot and came here to see opinions he’s great his play style is weird but definitely not the hardest to get the hang of out all the champs I have 0 good mystics so I r4ed him