**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hi add the finishing the game after a knockout. What you repeatedly repeat the same Champions?

Hi add the finishing the game after a knockout. What you repeatedly repeat the same Champions?

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I assume you mean something like "Change the winning animation, why do you reuse the same animations for different Champions?"
    If so, I agree. Far too many champions have generic winning animations, and I'd like to see some day every new champion having a new, unique animation. Generic animations: Boring.
  • HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I assume you mean something like "Change the winning animation, why do you reuse the same animations for different Champions?"
    If so, I agree. Far too many champions have generic winning animations, and I'd like to see some day every new champion having a new, unique animation. Generic animations: Boring.
    Yeah me too, bored of the same Champions again, I wish the Champions were not repeated and were new! The same Champions again! And combos the same though what that diversity has done for example the rebound after a knockout , a stunner, or a combination would be interesting. And there's no exchange of players between classes, I have a lot of Champions of the same class, I'd like to exchange them for another. Like you said boring animation!
  • I miss finishing after the battle at the end, like some combos or a powerful attack after a knockout nice to finish the fight