**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How should I rank up. 5* Thing, 5* Captain Marvel Movie or 6* Omega Red?

FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
They are all awakened. Thing is sig 65, CMM is sig 50, and Omega is sig 30 could be sig 70 I have 40 generic 6* stones. I know you are probably thinking OR easily but I also have a 5/65 sig 200 Omega Red. My only other 2 Rank 2 6* champs are Nick Fury sig 40 and Guillotine 2099 unawakened. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

How should I rank up. 5* Thing, 5* Captain Marvel Movie or 6* Omega Red? 32 votes

5* Thing
3%
jacboon 1 vote
5* Captain Marvel Movie
53%
MagicBentonDisbanded_pensStefanjonesCh1efsterColinwhitworth69ArsozBahubaliThicco_ModeDoctor_Strange19M_Master19SwarmOfRavensMCOCHazzaTheMailmannMathgeekUnassignedtesterMrGreekCeltic1981 17 votes
6* Omega Red
43%
JestressRaaRepto23chrisfernendezzzKDSuperFlash10Chally1500deepblack12Papicante1PyrdaSoyheyor123CaptainGameAmbushbuglaxtheBkstrong007 14 votes
None of the above hold onto Catalyst.
0%

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides or not?
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I guess I should have probably put what rank they were going too. Thing and CMM would be going to 5/65 and Omega Red to 2/35.
    Yes full Suicides.
    If it matters I also use on my team most of the time besides the people listed above. 5/65 sig 200 Corvus, 5/65 sig 200 Human Torch and 5/65 sig 120 Claire Voyant.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    6* Omega Red
    Omega
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    5* Captain Marvel Movie
    Fuskie said:

If it matters I also use on my team most of the time besides the people listed above. 5/65 sig 200 Corvus, 5/65 sig 200 Human Torch and 5/65 sig 120 Claire Voyant.

I am sorry for your complete lack of good champs. Must be tough to win fights.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    5* Captain Marvel Movie
    Even though omega is the suicides king, cmm does very well with them. Furthermore, omega needs a highs sig, and as such, even with suicides, I don’t think he’s worth taking to r2 unless he’s at least ~130+
    Cmm on the other hand can have around 50-70 sigs which yours is at, for most of the sig value. She’s great.
    Colinwhitworth69 I never said I didn't have great champs. I know I have a good roster that wasn't the question. And even though I have played the game since day one and I have a great roster doesn't mean I can't ask the community for their advice. I like to get others inputs before I make a decision. Because even if you have a roster with all "Beyond God Tier" champs you still have to watch what you do with your resources because you don't want to waste them. Unless you are a You Tuber whale then it doesn't matter as much lol.