**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock's sp2 animation bugged?

I already have post it in general discussion but I think it's the best to discuss this problem here.
So I don't have a video to showcase what I'm saying because for some reason I can't attach it but if you play with him regurarly(as I do) you may notice that when he uses his sp2 its like he does a dash back first and then the multiple hits follows(what I'm trying to say is his last basic hit before using his sp2 doesn't connect smoothly)

P. S.
Sorry I can't explain it better. Only people who use him in daily basis can understand

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    He slides back to actually hit is just him having a wacky animation but mine connects fine when doing basic hits
  • MrGreekMrGreek Posts: 14
    It's like I didn't connect properly the sp2 after the basic hit
    Bendy said:

He slides back to actually hit is just him having a wacky animation but mine connects fine when doing basic hits

edited July 2020
    MrGreek said:

Bendy said:

Weird what combo do u do with warlock end light or end medium
    Bendy said:

MrGreek said:

Bendy said:

I always ended my combo with medium and I didn't have a problem until now
    MrGreek said:

Bendy said:

MrGreek said:

Bendy said:

Are u able to get a recording of it happening if it does happen anyway
    Bendy said:

MrGreek said:

Bendy said:

MrGreek said:

Bendy said:

Are u able to get a recording of it happening if it does happen anyway
    I did record it when I was doing some arena but I can't attach the video for some reason
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I’ve started using Warlock an absolute ton and I don’t notice anything off about the special. It’s just a slightly funny animation but all the hits are landing and pretty smoothly at that.
    TP33 said:

I’ve started using Warlock an absolute ton and I don’t notice anything off about the special. It’s just a slightly funny animation but all the hits are landing and pretty smoothly at that.

I'm talking about the start of his sp2's animation where he slides back more than usual