Sabretooth LOL mastery Build

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 680 ★★★
Hi guys and girls.
I am currently grinding for Sasquash 4 star so I can get my initial clear in LOL with Sabretooth.
Normally I run suicides, but that does not seem optimal for this run.
I have made a build that I think would work well for Sabretooth.
Was thinking about also taking the buff duration mastery, but after the initial 15 buildup that does not seem worth it.
Am I missing something? (Deep wounds is at 3/5 because that is the max I have unlocked)

My Sabretooth is also unduped, so does not heal.

Thank you for your insight.

If you think the run would just as well be doable with suicides on, and just use sp3 I would also like to know.
I run that with Willpower 3/3 and Coagulate 3/3

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

I would definitely not recommend using a 4* in LoL, trust me. Especially if you're not running suicides, attack synergies and max boosts.
    Although, if you can get to the point that his attack is 2k+, then you're probably safe.

He said he’s going for a 4* Sasquatch so he can use sabre
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,721 ★★★★★
    Mastery setup looks good to me.

Do you have Killmonger and Omega Red for synergy?
  • DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 680 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I do have Omega Red, haven't looked into the Killmonger synergy. But I do have him as a 5* I believe.

@Djin
    I was planning on a slightly different Team.
    Sabretooth 5/65 (currently 4/55)
    Omega Red 5/65
    Sasquatch 5/50
    Heimdall 3/45
    And the last spot I reserved if I found I was unable to the techs or Maestro properly.

Heimdall is there for when I mess up and haven`t done my sp3 yet. The sp1,2,3 that I take to the face might push me to my sp3 and I can atleast garantee to keep my Charge.
    There also was another team I was thinking about:
    Sabretooth
    Omega Red
    Sasquatch
    Domino
    Magneto

That way I can bring 2 more 5/65 for when I mess up at maestro or something.
    The fury buff on mutants also allows me quickly build back up if Warmachine or Vision (techs) do mess me up.

Would also be nice to see magneto getting his buff before I attempt this first run. Will be after the boss rush rounds.