**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation

Please hasten the compensation and provide it to us asap

Comments

• HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    I'm sick of these threads
  • UdyanUdyan Posts: 17
    Well no one asked for your opinion
    Udyan said:

This is a public forum not your home that someone is only allowed to talk when you ask them
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Stop rushing Kabam. They are doing everything they can to fix the game for us. They don’t need to give greedy people free stuff for random issues that happen.
    Crcrcrc said:

Stop rushing Kabam. They are doing everything they can to fix the game for us. They don’t need to give greedy people free stuff for random issues that happen.

It has became so irritating, now I think we shouldn't even comment on these threads and just move on
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Can’t give compensation til they relieve the constipation,...then the floodgates will open,..at least wait until they push the button and flush.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    They said that they would be giving compensation at the end of this week. That could be either today, tomorrow, saturday, or even sunday.

PACIENCIA
    Well they are destroying the game gradually and I think asking for compensation is no big deal in comparison to what they have done
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sigh
    Udyan said:

Well they are destroying the game gradually and I think asking for compensation is no big deal in comparison to what they have done

You think they planned this? They are spending their time fixing it. Stop being greedy. Most games just get fixed without compensation so chill out
    Kdsuperflash thanks for telling. I can wait till sunday
    Udyan said:

For the last time, Kabam have already specified on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS that compensation WILL be coming. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. People making "COMPENSATION?!?!?!?!!" threads on the forums won't speed up the process. Let them take them time and make the best compensation package possible.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Ah **** here we go again
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    The lack of patience in the player base. Absolutely shocking.
    Ok please spare me . I'll wait a month or an year . You guys are right only mcoc gives us compensation freely no other game.
    Udyan said:

Ok please spare me . I'll wait a month or an year . You guys are right only mcoc gives us compensation freely no other game.

You won't have to wait a month or a year. They've already said it's coming late this week. Could be later today, tomorrow, saturday, or even sunday.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Udyan said:

No one asked for yours either.
    Udyan said:

They aren't destroying the game. They are keeping it running while fixing issues. Go find another game if you don't like it.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Lol
    Udyan said:

Mr demon . please keep quiet

Nope.

Udyan said:

They aren't destroying the game. They are keeping it running while fixing issues. Go find another game if you don't like it.
    I’m sorry did you read the rest of his posts? He realized that Kabam was being generous
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Udyan said:

Mr demon . please keep quiet

Jesus, someone has sand in their ****
    Thanks crcr for supporting