**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Connection issues

Been playing contest for a long time and I can't connect to do one fight without it having connection issues. It's honestly really annoying and this shouldn't be happening at all. My device is the Google pixel 2 if that makes any difference but this is unacceptable and therefore I haven't been able to complete this months quest because I can't finish a fight

Comments

• Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    I'm still having the same connection issues if i use wifi for over a week it's unreal!!! I keep losing aq health and war is starting wtf cancel it now until it's fair
  • Options
    TodroTodro Posts: 25
    I've been having connection issues since the game went down last week, it keeps saying problems with my network, yet everything else works just fine. I play on an android. Today I lost a fight in war because of it. I got the guy down then it logged me out. Can someone at Kabam help with this issue.