**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

COMPENSATION IS CRAZY!!/ What did you pull [MERGED]

167891012»

Comments

• DaRealMcCoyDaRealMcCoy Posts: 11
    Shrinidhi said:

Good job to Kabam w/ the comp, but now I'm in a serious bind!

I'm finding it impossible to make this choice (the middle & right, of course). And note that after 7/4 I have a generic awakening gem & a lot of generic sig stones. Thoughts?

If you have Wasp as a 5* or 6*, go with Ghost.
    If you have Nick Fury as a 5* or 6*, go with CMM.
    If you don't have both the above mentioned champs go with CMM, unless you're experienced with Ghost.
    Edit: If you're real, go with Mordo.
    Thx. Based on synergy options, I settled on Ghost
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    tHeReS alReAdy aBoUt a mIllIon tHrEaDs aBoUt tHis sAmE tOpIc.
  • AST4R07HAST4R07H Posts: 5
    CUAL ELIJO????
    DARKHAWK / RONIN / QUAKE
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    My main pulled Hulkbuster and the alt account got Doom. Now I want to play with my alt more lol.
  • NiradNirad Posts: 21
    edited August 2020
    I would like help with choosing. This is my mini account that I also allow my young son (elementary age) to play. The account just became Uncollected today. I have as 5 stars: Hulk Ragnarok, Heimdall, and Invisible Woman. For this crystal choice I feel like unduped Sparky would be best for damage and evading projectiles. But Magik is obviously best for power control. On my main account I have had 5* r4 Magik a long time and as one of my first 3 5 stars she did a lot of work. However lately she almost always sits the bench. I only have Starkey as a 4* so less experienced with him but not a fan of building poise charges. I think Magik is easier for my son but not as good. We need to finish act 5, act 4 exploration, etc.

Opinions?
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Chose sorceror supreme
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Chose HB because of suicides, Ronin cuz of suicides, and got 2 nexus crystals because I went for cavalier in between.

Chose HB because of suicides, Ronin cuz of suicides, and got 2 nexus crystals because I went for cavalier in between.

As for the 6*...

Such a sight to behold!
    Overall I'm pretty happy, since I could finally do cav and rank 5 my 5* ghost!
    Lol, guess everyone's already opened their compensation packages
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    Thanks KABAM, it is a very nice compensation indeed.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Pulled ghost rider from nexus
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★

• MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Should've picked sentinel
  • Hola soy nuevo en esto quiero saber como hacen para obtener cristales gratis de 5 estrella la otra vez me dieron uno me toco hulka como hacen