Options

Technical error

fahim916fahim916 Posts: 6
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
My champs perform auto heavy during fights when i am trying to do a normal combo. It has been happening to me since the last 1 month. This cost me a lot of arena fights but most importantly Alliance quest fights. Please solve the issue

Comments

• Options
    fahim916 wrote: »
    My champs perform auto heavy between fights

So they are doing heavy attacks when you are not actually in a fight? Thats what you have posted

• Options
    Meant to write 'during fights'
  • Options
    fahim916 wrote: »
    Meant to write 'during fights'

First thing I do when I THINK there is a glitch is check the forums to see if anyone else is suffering this. In this case, no-one else is that I can see. Plus you have said you have had this for a month at least? My bet is either your device and/or you have changed your fighting style slightly without realising and are holding the screen slightly longer causing a heavy when you want to continue your combo
  • Options
    I have been using my S7 edge over a year now. And I have been playing this game over 2 years now. And my fighting style and mastery setup has been unchanged for a very long time. If it was an instant error I would think my fingers are at fault. But like I said its been over a month now.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    The auto-heavy during a combo is a bug that has been reported for a while now. It has been happening to me more often lately. It seems to be an input bug. It might be treating two rapid taps as a one long tap, i.e. a heavy attack.
  • Options
    The auto-heavy during a combo is a bug that has been reported for a while now. It has been happening to me more often lately. It seems to be an input bug. It might be treating two rapid taps as a one long tap, i.e. a heavy attack.

is there a link please mate, not seen this one? And not happening to me thank God!
  • Options
    is there a link please mate, not seen this one? And not happening to me thank God!

Here are three. You have to scan. It is not always in the first post. But this has been reported for months, since 12.0, I think.

forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/119860#Comment_119860 (post about mid-way down)

forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/119815#Comment_119815 (last post)

forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20478/game-crashing-lagging (first post about 3/4 down)

• Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    There are too many. Ppl start new threads everyday. It just might be the servers. Wish kabam would communicate what the actual issue is. Ppl would be a lot less hostile and combative
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    My guess is you're tapping too quickly. The issue you have described has happened to me before. Space out your attacks a little bit and see how that helps
  • Options
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    My guess is you're tapping too quickly. The issue you have described has happened to me before. Space out your attacks a little bit and see how that helps

The problem with this advice is that there are also bugs with inputs not registering. I tend to over-tap because of this. It can take up to 5 taps to trigger a special. The inputs have been too buggy for too long.