**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unduped Medusa

I have a 5 star unduped Medusa, and was wondering if she is worth It to rank3?

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Yes she is
    Great damage and robot counter
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    Mine is at r4.
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    awakening her is mostly useful if you put her on AW defense
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Dupe just gives her autoblock with 3 furies up. It's a nice bonus when duped in case you mess up, but is more useful when she's an AW defender and is not required when using her on your attack or quest teams.

I took mine to R4 unduped and evenrually gave her a cosmic gem cause I got tired of waiting for Corvus, Hyperion and CMM (git duped Corvus R5 not too long after too). She put in work on act 5 Ultron for Elders bane and act 6.1 sentinel when I became cavalier. She also put in work on the tech path for Modok labs and variant 1.

Some people say she's not as good as she once was... She works just fine in the right matches and still hits very hard + good bleed and also a good Emma (armor break) and robot (armor shatter) counter. Definitely r3 worthy and then some.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    No.. She wouldnt gain furies unless she is duped.. Thats her sig ability..
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
    Niche unduped -> robot counter. Really wants the furies to help with other niches like caustic temper and that need 3 buffs thing from Canadian.

R3 doesn't matter in the long run, wouldn't R4 without the dupe.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Dupe helps, but not required
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Worth it! Enjoyed playing her unduped and you will love her even more when you eventually do dupe her.