**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update 12.0 change log

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
I went looking for a list of the changes that came from the famous 12.0 update, but can't seem to find them anywhere on the forums. All I can find are response update posts about how they're changing 12.0 based on the BOYCOTTKABAM reaction.

Can someone point me to a list of all the changes that were made to the champs at that time (Thor, SW, DS, BW, etc.)?

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Thor: Armour Breaks cap at 2
    Dr Strange: Buffs Cycles and power bar fills every 9 seconds instead of 7, healing changed to flat value, block proficiency and fury also took a big L
    BW: AAR changed to 70% from 100%, changing with class interactions
    Ultron: Crit chance heavily reduced (halved I think?)
    Magneto: 2nd bleed removed from sp1 (don’t ask me why)
    SW: lower chance to activate buffs/debuffs on crits..... says 85% but not sure if that was the original chance. (Although it seems a lot lower). Some buffs/debuffs may have also been nerfed.

2 champs(off the top of my head) who benefitted:

GR: regen changed to flat values
    Hulk: Attack increased with health lost, fury at 25%
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★

Thor: Armour Breaks cap at 2
    Dr Strange: Buffs Cycles and power bar fills every 9 seconds instead of 7, healing changed to flat value, block proficiency and fury also took a big L
    BW: AAR changed to 70% from 100%, changing with class interactions
    Ultron: Crit chance heavily reduced (halved I think?)
    Magneto: 2nd bleed removed from sp1 (don’t ask me why)
    SW: lower chance to activate buffs/debuffs on crits..... says 85% but not sure if that was the original chance. (Although it seems a lot lower). Some buffs/debuffs may have also been nerfed.

2 champs(off the top of my head) who benefitted:

GR: regen changed to flat values
    Hulk: Attack increased with health lost, fury at 25%

Ah thank you very much!!!
    I think in light of Kabam's new roadmap for improving the old champs, an easy change that would bring all the above champs back to current Meta would be reverting them to pre 12.0 buff (except Magento who's getting a full overhaul... also yeah wtf was up with removing 1 bleed from him before?!?!? O_o???)
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    To some extent, yes. Dr strange and Ultron definitely need to be reverted. SW and Thor could be partially reverted, maybe longer buff and debuff potency and duration for both. SL was capped at 400 hits which still isn’t too bad and even BW would be ok since AAR is all the utility she really has
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    and starlord wasn't touched so they had to replace him