Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Thank you Kabam seriously you saved me from....

WayntosWayntos Posts: 506 ★★
Where to begin this tale? We won't start from the very beginning but here is a insert. When i first started playing the game I told my wife" I won't spend money on this game" now scroll forward to the last two days. I made to 6.1.6 trying to figure out what path to take, I finally got it down and last night with two champs left I made it to the boss. After a lengthy battle and 5 revives used only 7 units left. Guess what I got destroyed.... had the Sentinel to 50% piss at the world toss the phone and saying a few choice words. I said out loud "I'm going to have to purchase some deals/units". Then my wife broke in the old so "mister I'm not going to spend money, how you like that crow!!!" . Just making me a little more angry took a couple deep breaths did a few things around the house, thought to myself I guess I'll grind some arena get battle chips trying get some units, its going to be a long night. Wanting to get Caviler before new calendar!!! I go back to the game and the KABAM gods smiled upon me with compensation, thinking to myself someone at Kabam loves me! After 3 more revives from the compensation I became Caviler!!! Yoohoo Thanks you Kabam for not making me eat crow.!!!

Comments