**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF gold alliance

Looking for a gold 3 and above alliance. Have line and discord if needed.

Comments

• Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    My line id is SymbioteTheBat, our ally is a Gold 3 and does map 5 aq. Please add me if interested
  • Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    edited August 2020
    We run map 6 in one bg and map 5 in others. 1 bg war and currently gold 2. We use line. Message in line or in game in interested. AngryYoshi90
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Map 5/5/5 AQ (240m+), Gold 2 (more AQ focused) alliance is recruiting for one person in the North/South America or Europe time zones after this AW season. Very active alliance, SA is typically around 625k-650k (sometimes over 750K). Minimum prestige 9,300 (Current alliance average is 9,317 - looking to continue raising that up)

The BG we are recruiting for is looking to start running map 6 on day one so looking for someone interested in map 6. One other BG may start incorporating some map 6 as well. For AW our goal is to stick in tiers 6 to 9 and maintain Gold 2 (we've been gold 2 the past 4 seasons with no issues. We have no interest in pushing AW and getting into higher tiers with defense tactics but gold 2 is no problem and you get 1k 6 star shards.

Requirements - must be active, good communicator, and not afraid of going after the bosses - everyone needs to participate no free rides. Great group of guys (vocal majority is a bunch of dads in our 30s) - line chat is always interesting to say the least.

We are part of a 6 alliance family that has a map 5/6 gold 2 alliance, map 6 Gold 2 (formerly Plat 3... but you know... AW sucks) alliance, map 4/5 gold 2 alliance, Map 5 Gold 2 European alliance, and an alliance for beginners. Most who leave our alliance either step down or up to another one and stay within the family.

Message Capn_Dante on line if interested
  • Options
    SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    @Lmao can you give me your line id please.