**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Help killing kingpin on Heroic

I am using
4*s
Jane forster
Jugg
Venompool
Capt America
Venom

I have on the bench
Miles Morales
Iron fist
Abomination

I have some 3*s ranked up like Glenpool, deadpool, cable, hulk, duck, ultron, collapses, moonlight,

Just been tough using too many potions getting thru this.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    He's a pain to fight, work on your intercepts and don't rely on parry against him. Make sure you bait his sp1 as it is much easier to evade. If you have a strong mutant champ bring him/her in for class advantage. Watch out for his rage meter and pay close attention for an unstoppable for him. Hope this helps, trust me he's much tougher on master.
  • Options
    SuraSura Posts: 89
    Thanks but I have no Mutant 4* champs.
    Only 3* ranked to full are Deadpool and Cable. Are there any 3*s that would be good a against Him? I have undupped Iceman I can get to 4/4 but he is ONLY 3*
    Gwenpool?
  • Options
    Gwenpool would be a good choice, if your good at fighting your 3 star iceman could take him as well.
  • Options
    I just used Phoenix 3* star and awakened
  • Options
    If I slot in 3* both Iceman and Gwenpool who would you recommend I take out of my Roster? Jane and ?.
  • Options
    Probably leave Cap off I would say he doesn't hit all that hard and KP will have CA over you.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    I'd lead with Venompool. Use your SP1 for bleeds, build him up to gaining an Overpower buff, then nick it to feed your regeneration.

Juggernaut can take the opposite approach - he has no debuffs and no evade; shouldn't proc any rage. His stagger should prevent KPs Unstoppable buffs, too.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I have got him down 3 times now. I think 3 more times to get full rewards? Not sure. But had to use potions as thee AI is acting crazy. I just had KP stand around doing nothing for like 5 seconds. I just landed haymaker after one after another and he went down.
    Something is screwy with the game. Then I had Venompool just get stuck in mid hit and he wouldnt move.
  • Options
    she hulk lv 4 kick his ass !!!!
    try yrself k peeps.