**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Push for Cavalier? If so, tips?

Hey gang,

So because of this whole double compensation thing, I wanted to see if y'all thought it's possible for me to go for Cavalier. I've been spending the last few weeks completing/exploring Act 5 (only have 5.2.2-5.2.6 left to 100%). Is it a ridiculous jump to try, and should I bring my BWCV to R4 or Sym Supreme to R3 for it? I have a beast at R4 or above in each class except Mystic and Skill right now. If you think it's possible and have any tips/advice, please comment and let me know!!

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bro, you're already set! Those champs should make it a walk in the park(ish), and you can rank up Claire if you want. With warlock and corvus there, you might not need her ranked, but I'd still say you should.
  • Options
    You have 2 corvuses?? And a quake?? Bruh!!
  • Options

You have 2 corvuses?? And a quake?? Bruh!!

Even warlock?? You are definitely set, my dude!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Bruh you have everything needed. And 2x corvus. Plus with 3 r5s/quake it should be a walk in the park
  • Options
    As for tips, I can't really help you out there, since I'm in a similar situation as you, lol. Haven't done anything in act 6, decided to go for elders bane first.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    totally ready. make sure you bring in something for the bosses because some need immunities. the paths are pretty easy for completion. it should be cake for you
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Y'all are giving me hope 🤗
    Although my best champs are a rank 5 awakened ghost, rank 4 awakened void, rank 4 unduped Angela, rank 4 unduped havok, and...🤔 Yeah, that's pretty much it 😂. Had some rough 5* luck 😔
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Walk in the park with that crew
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    I got my cavalier with r4 Quake. You can be finished by nightfall. Stop delaying
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    edited cause I can’t read lol

But yea, should be easy. I had a 6star beast taking up a roster spot cause my options at time were limited. You are good to go
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 117
    Thanks for the input guys - you were right lol.

Time to finish 100% 5.2 and then finally do some Variants!
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Did you receive the compensation?
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 117
    Djin said:

Congrats!

Did you receive the compensation?

Yes! Unfortunately pulled Star Lord from the 5* Nexus and Night Thrasher from the 6* Basic :/ Not the worst, but could have been way better.