**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorcerer Supreme bugged

Sorcerer Supreme is bugged against Act 6.2.1 lifecycle node Gulk, I'm not sure if it's just Gulk or every science champ out there but I'm sure she works fine against other classes.
Now about the bug, her damage seems to be heavily reduced when Gulk has an armour break on him (Crits seem to ignore this reduction), at first i thought i missed a node or something, so quit out and went to read and nope, these are all the nodes on the fight

Here's a screenshot of the damage reduction when Gulk has an armour break

Here's a screenshot of critical hits bypassing the reduction

I thought it was a bug with armour break so i tried CMM, HB and Warlock against the same fight and they were doing fine.

Sorry i couldn't upload an videos.
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There’s a very very long standing bug where champs with high physical resist take a bunch less damage when armour broken, I honestly can’t believe it hasn’t been fixed yet, but I’m pretty sure that’s what’s going on there, I believe it has to overpower the physical resist which might explain why champs like cmm who have weaker armour breaks aren’t effected
  • Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    @Lvernon15 Hulkbuster's Armour break wasn't being affected either and i think his armour break is just as strong as Sorcerer Supreme's.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Lvernon15 Hulkbuster's Armour break wasn't being affected either and i think his armour break is just as strong as Sorcerer Supreme's.

Must be a different bug then, weird