**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Idea (for ones who have conquered)

E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
As we know, Act 6 is getting reworked and balanced. They are going to make it more enjoyable/easier piece of content moving forward and it seems like it will be done by the end of the year. It was something that needed to be done as it left a lot of players upset with how it was set up and the difficulty level of it. Some quit, some just scaled back playing and overall, it had a negative feeling overall, hence why it is getting the re balance it deserves. As someone who has completed it 100% shortly after the final chapter was released, I do feel like I had to endure more that the ones who will defeat it after me, especially after the re balance. Over time, content does become easier to defeat, weather its new champs that get released, expansion of rosters for players, or just ranking up more viable champs. Overall, the ones that defeat the Act Content at its peak, should probably be rewarded for doing so. But I am not here to advocate for blank compensation, I would like the opportunity to go back in and play the content after the re balance. If there is going to be that much work put in to improve something in this game, I would LOVE to get the opportunity to play it again for the rewards. I believe, that letting us go back in and re play the content if we choose would give the players more things to do and more to play for. This would allow "end game players" a whole act to play, so they would have something to look forward to as you make new content. This would be HUGE for the community and especially for those in the CCP as they would want to make more guides, and be able to promote your game for newer players and just in general. I feel this would bridge the gap between what you had planned on the road map and give us more content to play. Yes this would mean "more rewards" of course, but I think this is a MUCH better idea than crying for free compensation. To wrap this up, for anyone who has already 100% Act 6 before the date of whenever the last change goes into place, should have the choice to Re Play the act at its new and more enjoyable version. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Qacob said:

Paragraphs would help next time

I second that. Would make it more enjoyable to read and less dragging
  • Options
    Lmfao
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    That is what I deserve for posting anything lol Thanks
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

E_Rich423 said:

As we know, Act 6 is getting reworked and balanced. They are going to make it more enjoyable/easier piece of content moving forward and it seems like it will be done by the end of the year. It was something that needed to be done as it left a lot of players upset with how it was set up and the difficulty level of it. Some quit, some just scaled back playing and overall, it had a negative feeling overall, hence why it is getting the re balance it deserves. As someone who has completed it 100% shortly after the final chapter was released, I do feel like I had to endure more that the ones who will defeat it after me, especially after the re balance. Over time, content does become easier to defeat, weather its new champs that get released, expansion of rosters for players, or just ranking up more viable champs. Overall, the ones that defeat the Act Content at its peak, should probably be rewarded for doing so. But I am not here to advocate for blank compensation, I would like the opportunity to go back in and play the content after the re balance. If there is going to be that much work put in to improve something in this game, I would LOVE to get the opportunity to play it again for the rewards. I believe, that letting us go back in and re play the content if we choose would give the players more things to do and more to play for. This would allow "end game players" a whole act to play, so they would have something to look forward to as you make new content. This would be HUGE for the community and especially for those in the CCP as they would want to make more guides, and be able to promote your game for newer players and just in general. I feel this would bridge the gap between what you had planned on the road map and give us more content to play. Yes this would mean "more rewards" of course, but I think this is a MUCH better idea than crying for free compensation. To wrap this up, for anyone who has already 100% Act 6 before the date of whenever the last change goes into place, should have the choice to Re Play the act at its new and more enjoyable version. Thoughts?

here’s the post in paragraphs, along with a couple grammatical errors I noticed.
    Hope this helps @Qacob and @Panchulon21
    I wasnt that bothered @SpideyFunko! But still... Err... Thanks I guess.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

E_Rich423 said:

here’s the post in paragraphs, along with a couple grammatical errors I noticed.
    i went through all that work and you’re telling me it was for nothing?

*sigh* okay
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

E_Rich423 said:

i went through all that work and you’re telling me it was for nothing?

*sigh* okay
    Oops sorry typo, I meant to say: "thank you so much Spidey I don't know what I would have done without you!"
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    sorry I think I missed something in your post, but do you want to be able to replay the old content?
  • Options
    I appreciate it @SpideyFunko lol
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    I don’t know if I think it’s doable just because the rewards are insane, but I really like the out of the box thinking. This is a very creative idea!
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

I don’t know if I think it’s doable just because the rewards are insane, but I really like the out of the box thinking. This is a very creative idea!

The only relevant comment
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★

E_Rich423 said:

As we know, Act 6 is getting reworked and balanced. They are going to make it more enjoyable/easier piece of content moving forward and it seems like it will be done by the end of the year. It was something that needed to be done as it left a lot of players upset with how it was set up and the difficulty level of it. Some quit, some just scaled back playing and overall, it had a negative feeling overall, hence why it is getting the re balance it deserves.

As someone who has completed it 100% shortly after the final chapter was released, I do feel like I had to endure more that the ones who will defeat it after me, especially after the re balance. Over time, content does become easier to defeat, whether its new champs that get released, expansion of rosters for players, or just ranking up more viable champs.

Overall, the ones that defeat the Act Content at its peak, should probably be rewarded for doing so. But I am not here to advocate for blank compensation, I would like the opportunity to go back in and play the content after the re balance. If there is going to be that much work put in to improve something in this game, I would LOVE to get the opportunity to play it again for the rewards.

I believe, that letting us go back in and re play the content if we choose would give the players more things to do and more to play for. This would allow "end game players" a whole act to play, so they would have something to look forward to as you make new content. This would be HUGE for the community and especially for those in the CCP as they would want to make more guides, and be able to promote your game for newer players and just in general.

I feel this would bridge the gap between what you had planned on the road map and give us more content to play. Yes this would mean "more rewards" of course, but I think this is a MUCH better idea than crying for free compensation. To wrap this up, for anyone who has already 100% Act 6 before the date of whenever the last change goes into place, should have the choice to Re Play the act at its new and more enjoyable version. Thoughts?

you are a hero