**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please any update on the gold fiasco

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
You guys promised this would be fixed yesterday. Half my alliance still has more gold than most countries in the world. This fustercluck affects so much across the game. I got alliance members grinding for Archangel who need units for refreshes but they can't open arena crystals because of errors. I got members with expiring items iso and catalysts who can't sell them. I got people who tried to redo their masteries and now they can't add them back. One guy tried to redo utility and now has no dexterity or parry, and no md for defense. He has to keep buying items or wasting glory because of kabam's fuckup. This is a disaster. And you're not telling us anything anymore.

Comments

• Options
    It's Sunday. All the programmers are at church praying for inspiration on how to fix the issue :p
  • Options
    RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    My ign is JC2011 . I still have that silly amt of gold and need my 4 uncollected arena crystals back that gave an error when opening >.>
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I played one round of the Alpha arena and have been locked out because of this bug the entire time!
  • Options
    MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    Seriously, we need some response on this.

Have been unable to access alpha arena (but it took my 10k battlechips) or crystal cornucopia arena since accepting the skirmish rewards...I'm assuming that I won't be able to play AA arena tomorrow either.

Why has there been no in-game messages about this issue?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    All members of the alliance I'm in had their gold sorted (didn't effect me, I only just joined the alliance today) but one member still has 534 billion gold
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I could do with some extra gold.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    This was supposed to be sorted out already and it's really holding me up from further contributing in sa on both my accounts cause I still have all the excess gold .

My question is how the hell did it happen in the first place considering how the rewards were for the war that just ended and why it's taking so long to fix and why they don't coment on it.

Every day they seem to break something, leave something unfixed or make it worse. I really wish they would take the time to fix it and make some changes to things that have been universally panned by just about everyone and upgrade their servers.
  • Options
    Now it's level up event but we're not supposed to be using the gold
  • Options
    I don't think I'm being affected
  • Options
    CryomacerCryomacer Posts: 43
    edited September 2017
    Fustercluck really messed me up