Please fix quake

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 290 ★★★
Please fix the bug that quake does not benefit from Courage and Assasination mastery

Also BWCV does not deal more damage from the sp2 while in curse of hellfire. The extra numbers remain the same

Comments

• HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 290 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Please fix the bug that quake does not benefit from Courage and Assasination mastery

Also BWCV does not deal more damage from the sp2 while in curse of hellfire. The extra numbers remain the same

That is, BWCV sp2 hellfire damge does not benefit from Courage and assasiin mastery
    @Kabam Zibiit anything ? I'm tagging you because you're usually the one who responds to these bugs
  • Ech238Ech238 Posts: 4
    edited August 2
    I'm not sure what it is with Quake so I cant offer any ideas about that one. However the reason why BWCV's SP2 doesnt change is because it specifies that each hit will deal a specific amount of direct damage. It's not based on attack values and/or any modifiers related to attack values.
    Ech238 said:

I'm not sure what it is with Quake so I cant offer any ideas about that one. However the reason why BWCV's SP2 doesnt change is because it specifies that each hit will deal a specific amount of direct damage. It's not based on attack values and/or any modifiers related to attack values.

I thought of that but she reduces the damge when under weakness and stuff so why the change?