**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Showdown Fairness?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    In fairness.... No ones ever stopped you from gaining units to unlock the suicides, by either grinding out the full amount of units needed, by buying the units, or by buying a core here and there until you got all the Cores you needed.
  • Options
    SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    OP don't want to play the same game with others, he wants others play the same game with him.

Mommy, I need this, I need that, pls, or I cry.
  • Options
    Also after reading the rules again... You only need to be level 60 and Cavalier.

What about those that are level 60, Cavalier, but haven't explored Act 4. It's obviously SOOOOOOOOO unfair that they miss out on those extra mastery points right?

What's that?

They chose not to do it?

They chose not to get the optimal amount of Mastery Points?

That's their problem?

Sam's thing with getting Suicide Masteries. It's an option. If you don't want to get them, that's your problem if you don't want to optimise to the fullest potential.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Is it 100% fair? Probably not. Would I (don't run suicides) have a chance in hell anyway even if I did run suicides? Probably not. I'll just take my shards and move on lol
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Wishing it was also open to Conqueror, but understand it is an endgame thing, but honestly they should rename it in the future to indicate it. Summoner Showdown sounds very general like players of all ranges throughout the community. I'm currently working to get to Uncollected. I have limited time to play and have been working on skills, but would love to try out in one of these competitions as it would I imagine be a fun experience.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Why not have these tournaments set up by your progression?

Who's the best cavalier?
    Who's the best conqueror, etc etc?

Doesn't need to have prizes that restrict other countries.
  • Options
    In the interest of fairness, Kabam should just award every player across the globe the top prizes for the Showdown. Who cares if it'll bankrupt them with shipping and logistics?!

/s
  • Options
    SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

Why not have these tournaments set up by your progression?

Who's the best cavalier?
    Who's the best conqueror, etc etc?

Doesn't need to have prizes that restrict other countries.

And some conquerors will feel angry because they are so good they can compete with cavaliers but didn't have a chance.

With a mouth - or in this case a hand and a keyboard - we can discuss everything no matter how useless it is till the end of this universe.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Wishing it was also open to Conqueror, but understand it is an endgame thing, but honestly they should rename it in the future to indicate it. Summoner Showdown sounds very general like players of all ranges throughout the community. I'm currently working to get to Uncollected. I have limited time to play and have been working on skills, but would love to try out in one of these competitions as it would I imagine be a fun experience.

Confused why the disagree I was just putting out my thoughts out in connection with the event. I'm not expecting everybody gets everything (that being the rewards), just thought something called a Summoner Showdown would include the community as a whole not just the very top. They could tier down rewards based on your progression. It would give an opportunity of everyone in the community to participate. The top level could still receive the potential for the best rewards, but at least everyone could have opportunity to participate in the event.

I'm not asking as one who is Conqueror level the same rewards as someone Cavalier. All I'm asking is to be able to participate in the event.