**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MAgneto buff

LmaoLmao Posts: 840 ★★★
Does anyone know when they'll release the information regarding him? I wanna see if he's worth taking up.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    September
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If you have the resources to take him up now, you'll have those resources when his rework is released. No need to think about it until its actually announced.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 840 ★★★

September

He's getting released in September but when will the CCP have access to him tho?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

September

He's getting released in September but when will the CCP have access to him tho?
    I’ve been tuning into Brian grants stream and so far they’ve heard nothing about the beta yet. So maybe. Time will tell.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

September

That wasn't announced. Don't know if they will even have access for it, or it the buff will go live at the same time for everyone
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Has anyone put their faith in Kabam and ranked up Magneto before his yet?
  • MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40
    I did, he's the only 5* I'm relying on now. Got him to r3, will be R4 before the buff releases. the rest are yellowjacket, Spiderman classic and green Goblin.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

I did that with OML was about disappointed but ended up liking him
    Back the I had the spare resources

Now I desperately need champs to do 6.4 100% so can’t risk it, otherwise I’d rank 2 my 6*
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Lmao said:

September

Won't be beta test, kabam just deliver the buff champions on September.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 989 ★★★★

I had t4 mutant cats and generic 6* stones about to expire. Let's hope Kabam gives him the buff he deserves.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

slowly raises hands and backs away lol
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    mgj0630 said:

I had t4 mutant cats and generic 6* stones about to expire. Let's hope Kabam gives him the buff he deserves.

I had to do the same today with my 5* @mgj0630 & I’ll need to either take the gamble & r5 tomorrow or sell more iso.
    I don’t believe Kabam would miss the mark on his rework.

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    mgj0630,
    I have the other 6* Magneto
    6* Nexus option were not as good as others

Ebony Maw/ Magneto Now/ Doc Oct

I chose Mag Now.. fingers crossed his buff is beyond god tier
    Magneto red (advantage over champions with metal tag benefit himself i think)
    Magneto Now (synergy benefits teammates with metal tag)

I have 6* Corvus Glaive and Cull Obsidian.. 6* Ebony Maw would compliment them.. but he hits so weak.. that is reason why I didn't chose Doc Oct.. has power control but weak attack, not sure if I will rank 2 him too..