**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally cavalier

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion

I was uncollected when the compensation came and I was like screw it that nexus crystal sucked (my best option was heimdall) so I'll go for cavalier. Was a lot easier than expected, ghost was my mvp. Hardest fights were 6.1.5 WS and crossbones and the sentinel at the end. Got to open my second 6 star, first was electro but now I got this beast to crush content with. Just waiting for my second compensation to come, hopefully that nexus cheers me up haha

Heres the team I used, all are R4 aside from ghost who is r5 and red hood who is just there for the synergy (I have no 5 star wasp)

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Congrats man! Got mine just about a day ago. Ghosted through with void, killmonger (void synergy), havok and Angela on the team alongside her. 6.1.2 Ultron gave me the hardest time, had to use void, but kept forgetting about the evade lol. Spent like 7 revives or so on him.
    6.1.5 was my favorite quest, used void for the Regen path that removes bane. That winter soldier fight was probably the easiest fight in the whole run! The crossbones was very cheesy with ghost, spent like 2 revives because I was trying to be too cheeky.
    All in all, it was very worth it, cuz I got double compensation. Pulled HB, Ronin, sentry dupe and iron Patriot dupe as the 5*s, pulled superior iron man as my 6*, lol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Congrats man! Got mine just about a day ago. Ghosted through with void, killmonger (void synergy), havok and Angela on the team alongside her. 6.1.2 Ultron gave me the hardest time, had to use void, but kept forgetting about the evade lol. Spent like 7 revives or so on him.
    6.1.5 was my favorite quest, used void for the Regen path that removes bane. That winter soldier fight was probably the easiest fight in the whole run! The crossbones was very cheesy with ghost, spent like 2 revives because I was trying to be too cheeky.
    All in all, it was very worth it, cuz I got double compensation. Pulled HB, Ronin, sentry dupe and iron Patriot dupe as the 5*s, pulled superior iron man as my 6*, lol

Awesome! Just got my second compensation package, 5 star nexus was pretty mediocre. Who do I pick out of these 2 options (Third is hood which I already have duped)
    Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Tiger360 said:

Awesome! Just got my second compensation package, 5 star nexus was pretty mediocre. Who do I pick out of these 2 options (Third is hood which I already have duped)
    Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    I had like the exact same options lol
    I got Ronin, aarkus and somebody else (mediocre third), I went for Ronin because I run suicides

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    I got Ronin, aarkus and somebody else (mediocre third), I went for Ronin because I run suicides
    Oh nice xd, I don't run suicides, does that change things?
    edited August 2020
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Aarkus isn't bad, but it depends on if you've got somebody with Medusa's kind of utility already
    Since you have aegon, I'd lean away from ronin a bit

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Btw, it was Ronin and terrax, lol

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Aarkus isn't bad, but it depends on if you've got somebody with Medusa's kind of utility already
    Okay, I was thinking of running him on defence for my alliance. I don't plan on getting suicides so idk, I'll have to wait a bit and decide
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Okay, I was thinking of running him on defence for my alliance. I don't plan on getting suicides so idk, I'll have to wait a bit and decide
    Lol, it's a nexus, you've got to choose it now
    Aarkus on defense is always a pain. That lag is a disturbance.

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Took your word and went for Ronin, thanks! Hopefully my luck patches up in terms of 6 stars soon because Electro isn't too bad (Needs awakening) but Abomination is painfully bad
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Took your word and went for Ronin, thanks! Hopefully my luck patches up in terms of 6 stars soon because Electro isn't too bad (Needs awakening) but Abomination is painfully bad
    Awesome! He's pretty underrated, but very useful.
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Electro's awakening just gives extra crit rate, so it's not necessary

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Oh okay, he's just a defender for me lol
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    He's pretty fast in arena at least
    Over here I've got venompool, Deadpool xforce and superior iron man as my 6*s 😪
    And before you say Nick synergy for xforce, I've only got Nick as a 3* :-\

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Yeah I was hoping for someone like a Nick or Quake from my 2 Nexus crystals but hey ho, at least I got all my items back from the second comp and I'm 5k away from my third 6 star. Usually I get lucky on my third crystal, for my 5 stars it was a ghost lol
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Yeah I was hoping for someone like a Nick or Quake from my 2 Nexus crystals but hey ho, at least I got all my items back from the second comp and I'm 5k away from my third 6 star. Usually I get lucky on my third crystal, for my 5 stars it was a ghost lol
    Yeah lol, I got my ghost quite early on. She was one of my first 5*s after a streak of horrendous luck. She's put in major work for me alongside my 4* quake. With her help, I got act 1-5 explored before going for cav. Then I rank 5'd her with the rewards! Took her up to about level 50/65 (no iso), then went for cav. Now she's my first 5/65 because I got enough iso from duping my 5* iron Patriot twice in the same day lol. I Iove my ghost!
    edited August 2020

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Yeah lol, I got my ghost quite early on. She was one of my first 5*s after a streak of horrendous luck. She's put in major work for me alongside my 4* quake. With her help, I got act 1-5 explored before going for cav. Then I rank 5'd her with the rewards! Took her up to about level 50/65 (no iso), then went for cav. Now she's my first 5/65 because I got enough iso from duping my 5* iron Patriot twice in the same day lol. I Iove my ghost!
    Yep she's a beast, I don't think I'd have done it with anyone else minus maybe Quake if I had the skill, her phase is just great if you have the skills to use it correctly
    Edit: And the hood synergy helped me tank multiple SP3's from the quest with the all or nothing node
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Yep she's a beast, I don't think I'd have done it with anyone else minus maybe Quake if I had the skill, her phase is just great if you have the skills to use it correctly
    Quake is definitely my on my most wanted list, I'd pretty much do anything to have a 5* quake! I've played so much with the 4*, and she's just destroying the playing field with reckless abandon!
    Her and ghost are absolute monsters, and without a shadow of a doubt the best 2 characters in the game! The way they control fights, bypass mechanics, and still dish out insane damage is ridiculous!
    Lucky for me (kinda), I don't have a 5* wasp or hood, so I've had to practice ghosting without synergies, even without them, she's still top 2 in the game.
    edited August 2020

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Quake is definitely my on my most wanted list, I'd pretty much do anything to have a 5* quake! I've played so much with the 4*, and she's just destroying the playing field with reckless abandon!
    Her and ghost are absolute monsters, and without a shadow of a doubt the best 2 characters in the game! The way they control fights, bypass mechanics, and still dish out insane damage is ridiculous!
    Lucky for me (kinda), I don't have a 5* wasp or hood, so I've had to practice ghosting without synergies, even without them, she's still top 2 in the game.
    Yeah I usually run a 4 star wasp but I managed without her, and for sure I would kill for a 5 star quake
    Edit: But I will probably take up Aegon to 5/65 next and go for LOL
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ronin or Vision Arkus?
    Yeah I usually run a 4 star wasp but I managed without her, and for sure I would kill for a 5 star quake
    Edit: But I will probably take up Aegon to 5/65 next and go for LOL
    Would still like ghost's synergies as 5*s or above, either way. Only got Ant-Man