**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

5* Namor, 5* Corvus, 6* Corvus?

Hey guys,

So I'm coming up on Elder's Bane (just have the Collector to 100%). Gonna get those two juicy t5 basics and need to decide who to use them on. My 5* Namor is at sig 200, and I have 12 Mutant t4cc. I also have a 5* Corvus and 10 Cosmic t4cc, as well as a 5* Cosmic Awakening Gem.

However, I also have a 6* Corvus too (lucky as heck), and I just recently formed a t5 basic, so I'll end up having three of them after 100% Act 5, meaning I can R2 him.

So my question is who's the best decision to go with? I don't have a R5 Mutant yet, nor a Cosmic. And should I use that Awakening Gem on 5* Corvus regardless, or save it for a hopefully eventual Hyperion or Captain Marvel? Whatever your decision, please explain why! I'm open to all advice/suggestions.

5* Namor, 5* Corvus, 6* Corvus? 19 votes

R5 sig 200 5* Namor
5%
Maldroit2 1 vote
R5 and awaken 5* Corvus
10%
Ciciliatorivet 2 votes
R2 6* Corvus
84%
TheHoodedDormammuMoosetiptronicbluebubble100ItsDamienEtjamaDarkEternitylowlevelplayerDoctor_Strange19FlashSpideyChikelSuperiorSymbioteQfuryMathgeekGr8TonyStarkYeetusTheFoetusBatman_bruce31 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    R2 6* Corvus
    If given the chance between a 6* version and a 5* version of the same champ, always go 6*(unless they need dupe and high sig). Unless you want to use the slightly shady AQ tactic, then he doesn't really need dupe.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    R2 6* Corvus
    I took my 6* Corvus to R2 over my awakened R4 5* Corvus.

While Namor is great, you'll have the goal of getting Corvus to R3 eventually which will be a great feeling when you can get there.