Please bring back the descriptions of SP animations in CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT

DavEPICDavEPIC Member Posts: 23
Hi Kabam, you used to put all special attack's animation descriptions on the CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT page.

Why not anymore?

It doesn't hurt nobody, people who don't care about it could just ignore it, but those who wants to see (me) has got no place to go to.

And it's not like you need to do the extra works, pretty sure you have it all written for the in-game champion page so please just put it back on the CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT page.

THX

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Don't know if it was intended or not.
    But I remember that some of those were misleading, and created some unnecessary troubles in the past. It, just being an extra text lore fordecoration, shouldn't matter for how the ability itself will work
  • DavEPICDavEPIC Member Posts: 23

Don't know if it was intended or not.
    But I remember that some of those were misleading, and created some unnecessary troubles in the past. It, just being an extra text lore fordecoration, shouldn't matter for how the ability itself will work

Thanks man I see your point, but what I'm doing for my region(CN) with every new champion came out, is to translate the whole"champion spotlight" and also add more comic related background, it is best to have the animation descriptions to have a better "feel" of the character itself.

• SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    I can't say that the lack of descriptions bothers me. But I do think it would be cool if they embedded GIFs of the specials into the spotlights.