**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes kabam shoukd make since 6* are coming

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
I hope we see more champs as 5* that kabam previously said won't be available such as Thor, DS, BW, SW. Basically the god tiers of pre 12.0. Really said if they're only going to be available as 4* going forward since with challenger rating in place, a 4* is going to be equivalent to today's 3*

Also I hope kabam adds 5* shards in more event milestones and rewards. 3 day events should be re-thought. Getting 250 4* shards when there are 6* champs are as the last milestone is useless when they're basically 3* at that point. Adjust the milestones so there's more 5* shards and less phc shards

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I don't think there should be any more shards added to the rewards of current events because the rewards pretty much match the difficulty. Adding more difficult milestones and quests with much greater rewards would be a more fulfilling way of earning more shards than just have a lot of them handed to you for doing faceroll content and events
  • Options
    What about adding more champs to the 5* pool
  • Options
    Any plans to add old champs to 5* or 6* pools?
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    r54333o7cdt2.jpg

This is why Kabam won't add SW as a 5*.
    DS, BB, Gamora would be surprisingly really good as 5* and Kabam doesn't want that.
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I think bigger concerns should be inventory space for rank up materials, availability of t2a t4b and t1a, but what do I know?
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    r54333o7cdt2.jpg

DS, BB, Gamora would be surprisingly really good as 5* and Kabam doesn't want that.

They have champs like sparky, iceman, and voodoo as 5* but won't add Gamora and BB cause they're too good?

You'd be surprised with what they can do at 4/55. Imagine the damage they do as a 4* at r5, then try to imagine them as a 5* 4/55.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I believe it has more to do with Champs that have never been created as a 5*. They're only adding Champs that have already appeared.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    r54333o7cdt2.jpg

They have champs like sparky, iceman, and voodoo as 5* but won't add Gamora and BB cause they're too good?

You'd be surprised with what they can do at 4/55. Imagine the damage they do as a 4* at r5, then try to imagine them as a 5* 4/55.

Pretty sure i'd rather have a 5/50 voodoo than a 4/55 black bolt.....
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I believe it has more to do with Champs that have never been created as a 5*. They're only adding Champs that have already appeared.

The aforementioned champs have all appeared multiple times as 5*
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »

The aforementioned champs have all appeared multiple times as 5*

In content. Not playable.
  • Options
    NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    There are a lot of champs better than those, so why not release them?
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    T4cc more...everywhere...every tier...
  • Options
    r54333o7cdt2.jpg

Pretty sure i'd rather have a 5/50 voodoo than a 4/55 black bolt.....

Same, but like I said, you'd be surprised.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    - 4* shards more available and 5* shards more available, then could be true it would be possible pull 5*s often, maybe dupe them, maybe dupe 37 of them and maybe build one 6* (even if you don't raise up it a lot it'll not happen, so you have nothing to fear). I don't think the current 3*s and PHCs shards availability should be remove or down.
    - As OP said, shards should be raise up in events and quest. It's a joke the max rewards is 255 4* shards, everything is "Summoner Trial" now. For example, in solo events, the first and second rewards should be melted in the first milestone, then the rest rewards go down one step and a new max reward is placed in the current max milestone. It's important, it would be the same milestones, a new higher milestone should not be added, because people cannot raise up their time/effort playing as fast a new star is added in the code and because the rewards were devaluated.
    - Materials more available. Materials are already scarce, even for the current tiers and the massive roster (always growing). For example T3CC quest should be grinded many weeks for build one and we're talking about a now low tier material used a lot. Even I think anyone maxing 3*s every week will be stopping facing bottlenecks soon, you waste in one 3* more than you can grind in one week.
    - The inventory is already very outdated, it should be increase a lot, maybe x5. It's very similar to the previous point.
    - 5*s Arenas. At least start with the Basic but I don't see problems with 5* Feature Arena too.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    r54333o7cdt2.jpg

They are having a 6 star gamora
  • Options
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    They? Who? Where you see it?.

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

In the art for a 6 star crystal. Check it ingame.
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    My opinion is when six stars come out, the requirement of 10,000 should be adjusted down to 2000 - 5000. Three and Four stars are different tiers but same total shards required. I know its 55 vs 275 in the amount of shards but the whole 10,000 thing is a bit much when they arent the top end anymore. Especially since you cant even max them to 5/65 yet.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

In the art for a 6 star crystal. Check it ingame.

Oh ok.
    Maybe it's a hint, but I think it's a generic art, in fact I think I remember they have used it before (maybe in an in game email or in the main screen banner).