**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Alliance

solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
I recently returned from a year-long hiatus and I'm looking for a decent alliance to join.

About me:
I've been in a few different alliances before, and have experience leading an alliance. I've played AQ map 3 mostly, and have played as both a boss killer and path clearer, though it may take me a bit of practice before being able to go back to boss killing. I have decent experience with maps 4 and 5, but I have never played map 6 (played during ultron, venom, and kang eras). I've played alliance wars before leaving, but I haven't yet seen the new map layout (there is a new map, right?). I don't have any rank 5 4-stars or rank 3 5-stars yet, but I'm fairly close to reaching 3 t4 mutant catalysts and 3 t4 skills, and I play the basic catalyst clash regularly. I'm a decent arena grinder and do well in all events. I currently do have a full-time job so I may not always be available, but it shouldn't hurt my play too much. I've been able to play fine while taking full-time classes and a part-time job simultaneously, so it should be okay.

My roster:
q44ieocdi2p8.png
rlw3u5fmllxo.png
zxkv4ymjfbu3.png
t5ecjlfoszis.png

My profile:
4ai6vm1hiyh5.png

The extra mastery points I'm saving because I'm starting to build the despair tree and I'm woking on units for cores.

What I'm looking for:
5mil+ active alliance with LINE that regularly plays maps 4-5 (3 is fine, mainly 4/5) and alliance wars. Reach ranked rewards for all the major events, excluding item use and arena events, and preferably have hold weeks for SA.

Contact me in-game as solopolo, or add me on LINE as solopolo3

Comments