**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2 Champion Down!! Insane Pull !!

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Used Claire for the first phase, cap for the 2nd phase that I was lucky to do a massive crit with which brought him down to 36%

From there I just used fury/quake to get him to 10% (took about 3 revives but it was just my first serious attempt) Cap then crushed the 10% phase on my first ever attempt

Nornally one wouldn’t feel too excited over this pull, but I wasn’t done yet and still had an ace up my sleeve as I managed to get this off the july 4 unit offer

I can take him to s110 at which the spores do 1200 damage per second which isn’t bad I guess, however the 5* s200 does a whopping 1900 dps so I may hoard the generic stones for Aegon or Cap IW

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Congrats ! You must’ve been feeling great after this pull and defeating the champion
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Great when everything falls into place
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Goob job man! Not sure if that last bit was a question or not, but unless you can R3 soon I would hold off on the awakening and pouring 6* Sig stones in if you already have the 5/65 at S200.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Thanks lads
    Woozie said:

Goob job man! Not sure if that last bit was a question or not, but unless you can R3 soon I would hold off on the awakening and pouring 6* Sig stones in if you already have the 5/65 at S200.

Not really a question, i was just stating that I’m possibly not going to jump into using them yet as Aegon/cap iw would benefit much more since the 5* does more damage at s200 than the 6* at s110

I do have the 5* but hes an r3 sig 40.