**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

please raise glory cap

please raise the glory cap or put some revives and potions in the store. im not claiming aq rewards because my glory is to high. and nothing is worth spending the glory on. i never buy alliance potions because i dont do wars.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    you can always buy gold...
    You're telling me that you have no need for any of the resources? Then why do you even do AQ?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If there's not a single item you can use that you haven't bought the maximum of, I will sell all the champs I can.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I agree that it should be raised, even buying potions and t5b,I end up needing to burn some in t2a, t1a etc which is nice, but goes to the overflow.
  • Options
    andre98andre98 Posts: 25
    i just bought a bunch of stuff i dont really need to get rid of it
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I guess glory is meant to be spent, but I don’t need anything from the store really atm, and I heavily hoard resources as I try to spend close to 0 on the game, which generally leaves me waiting to claim or use things until I desperately need to.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    It seems to be 1st world problem. I always spend as much as possible for those rank up materials. I only see insufficient glory rather than overflow. I admire your problem.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Why do you need more space if you don’t spend it anyway?