**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season rewards

I was kicked from the alliance just one day before season ends.And I have met the required number of Aw .So I have a doubt whether I would receive my season awards.If not it's a injustice happened to me.it is absolutely not fair if greedy alliance does this kind of act.Kabam I need response from you!!!

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened to me. We won’t get the rewards:(I am just gonna stay allianceless for now
  • Options
    HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    That alliance should be banned
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    My alliance kicked me the day before because of an AQ screwup due to the server errors. No point in rejoining for no rewards
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Aniruth10 said:

I was kicked from the alliance just one day before season ends.And I have met the required number of Aw .So I have a doubt whether I would receive my season awards.If not it's a injustice happened to me.it is absolutely not fair if greedy alliance does this kind of act.Kabam I need response from you!!!

How is the alliance greedy? It’s not as though they get a share of your rewards when you’re gone.

Heartless, yes. Greedy, definitely not.

For an alliance to do such a move just before rewards are distributed, unless the alliance leader is an absolute jerk, there must be something you did that warranted it.
  • Options

He probably didn't participate in anything, or he was a freeloader. But the leader might have been an ass too. We never know.

Yup. All we are hearing is just one side of the story and we all know how skewed that gets.
  • Options
    Curious, if you get kicked but rejoined the same alliance. Does your previous war participation count or you have to participate in the min war requirement for season rewards?
  • Options
    Justice3 said:

Curious, if you get kicked but rejoined the same alliance. Does your previous war participation count or you have to participate in the min war requirement for season rewards?

It restarts.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Justice3 said:

Depends on the situation. If you're booted for a reason, yea you will get no rewards. But in one of my previous alliances, someone was booted by a jealous officer without the alliance leaders permission.
    The alliance leader messaged Kabam along with the guy who was booted and he got his rewards. Because he should never have been kicked out the alliance.