**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incorrect alliance war Tier and map (likely bug)

So the previous war our alliance fought and won was in Tier 6. Expecting to advance to Tier 5 and a defensive tactics war, we we surprised when we received the Tier 6-9 map for placement. This despite the season overview bar saying we were in Tier 5

However on the war room it doesn’t display the defensive tactics selector and reads Tier 6. However the modifier for season points is 4x (which is the tier 5 modifier) not 3.4x

To confirm we’re on the lower tier map I’ve screenshotted the Node 29 nodes which is Buff Toggle Unstoppable (as it is on tier 6-9) and not Ebb and Flow Intercept (as it is on tier 1-5)

Comments

• Options
    S_H_C_S_H_C_ Posts: 64
    Anyway... Looks like matchmaking is still bugged. Hope this won’t break the game when we get our opponent
  • Options
    Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    My alliance was in tier 5 for the war that started 3 days ago and only got a multiplier or 3.4 instead of the x4 multiplier that tier 5 should bring. I checked with our opponents and they got the x4 multipier towards season points. How does the removal of alliances explain that?

This brought us down to gold 1.

Their war total = 131,890
    Their Season points = 527,560
    527,560 / 131,890 = 4 (Tier 5 multiplier)

Our war total = 196,110
    Our Season points = 666,774
    666,774 / 196,110 = 3.4 (Tier 6 multiplier)