**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question regarding the future phases of the Act 6 updates

TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
In the announcement regarding the update of 6.2.6 Champion, further phases are described as focusing on pain points - both on bosses and paths. See quote below:
"This update is phase one in our plans to alleviate some pain points in Act 6. The next phase will focus on other notable/boss fights, and another possible phase following that could make some changes to path fights along the way."

However, in the Dev Diary, attack values are highlighted as another point, where specific values are mentioned. See quote below:
"Attack Values for opponents is something we’re committed to focusing more on with every new piece of content we’re developing. We’re going back into Act 6 and re-tuning encounters to bring their Attack Values more in line in comparison to Abyss of Legends and The Grandmaster Boss in Act 6 Chapter 4."

The recent announcement doesn't mention anything about rebalancing attack values, which made me wonder if it's scheduled as the last update of act 6 (after pain-bosses and pain-paths) or not scheduled at all? The first announcement in the Dev Diary made it sound like the decision was already made to rebalance attack values and therefore - at least in my understanding - appear to be the next update of the chapter - after the 6.2.6 Champion update (which I know isn't necessarily updated in September or October).

Now, I'm wondering which update will come first? I know the entire chapter is meant to be updated/nerf before book 2 in December, but for players completing/exploring act 6, a little more insight on the strategy would be helpful. That way, we can plan our progression accordingly based on which experience we want.

Thanks in advance.