**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 5* r5 help

Today I finally got cavalier! Barely wasted any units which was nice. I have one more lane in Act 5.3 which will give me act 5 exploration rewards. I’m planning on taking on 6.2 in a month, as well as varient 4 and 5 when that comes out. Should I take up starky for a good all around r5? Or should I take up someone else like VTD who I’ve heard is good in labyrinth?

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    thing or havok i took domino up to r4 (ps she is my only r4 and i can r5 her) should i r5 her
  • Options
    LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105

thing or havok i took domino up to r4 (ps she is my only r4 and i can r5 her) should i r5 her

I personally don’t have her but I’ve heard she’s amazing. Do you have the trinity for her and any other 5* that you can take to r4, then 5?
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Havok would make a great 1st r5. Solid all around champ and hits like a truck with SP2 and 3. As an added bonus, havok counters havok :)

Thing is great for Variant 2, but you have time before you get there.

VTD is too RNG and build up dependent for a 1st r5, imo.

Starky just isn't for me - but if you play him great it's not a bad choice.

Last thing, 6.2 is a material jump in difficulty so I would highly recommend clearing Variant 4 next.
  • Options
    LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    Xguard77 said:

Havok would make a great 1st r5. Solid all around champ and hits like a truck with SP2 and 3. As an added bonus, havok counters havok :)

Thing is great for Variant 2, but you have time before you get there.

VTD is too RNG and build up dependent for a 1st r5, imo.

Starky just isn't for me - but if you play him great it's not a bad choice.

Last thing, 6.2 is a material jump in difficulty so I would highly recommend clearing Variant 4 next.

Thanks for the advice. I actually did use Havok to counter Havok in one quest in 6.1. I have already done varient 2 and 3, so all I’m thinking about is varient 4 atm and varient 5. I love my starky so I’m thinking about taking him or Havok up atm