**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

End of AW Season, Recruitment process and Summoner Advancement

Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
Hello there
The season will end in less than 48h, we'll enter in a recuitment phase but even if this is not a big deal, the next week of AQ will begin before the Summoner Advancement rewards.
@Kabam Miike i was wondering if the team has already considered this "issue" where players will have to choose between SA rewards or a full week of AQ...
Have you ever considered to postpone AQ weeks when there are the end of another "big" event with the alliance ?

Comments

• SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Jack0312 said:

Hello there
    The season will end in less than 48h, we'll enter in a recuitment phase but even if this is not a big deal, the next week of AQ will begin before the Summoner Advancement rewards.
    @Kabam Miike i was wondering if the team has already considered this "issue" where players will have to choose between SA rewards or a full week of AQ...
    Have you ever considered to postpone AQ weeks when there are the end of another "big" event with the alliance ?

Another selfish idea. I'm sick of it. You want it so Kabam must do it and others have to obey. Lol.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

Jack0312 said:

Hello there

Another selfish idea. I'm sick of it. You want it so Kabam must do it and others have to obey. Lol.
    This is a simple question, not a requirement i want from them.
    I don't need SA rewards, but there are a lot of players who need them.
    The selfish guy is the one who doesn't care about this kind of players (beginners, mid-tier...)
    For them SA is necessary to open a 5 star, to get one or two revives, t1a...