Civil Warrior buff

I’d love to see a buff for Civil warrior in this game. He’s one of the flagship characters of MCOC, but he’s so terrible.
The idea I had for him was to have him have two stances: damage and armor. By default, he starts the fight in armor stance and his special 1 builds 2 armor ups. With each milestone armor up (like 5 and then 10, and a few more on) he gains new buffs like block proficiency, auto block chance, and then eventually giving him immunities to things like bleed and poison. The armor ups wouldn’t give him a large amount of armor in their single form, but they stack up to give him a lot more resistance. Then, he uses special 3 to switch to damage stance and his armor ups turn into attack buffs and he deals shock damage. The trade off for this damage is that his defense is insanely low in this stance. Special 2 would still power drain and his animations would stay the same.

This buff would make civil warrior not only fun to play, but also very useful to use in certain scenarios. If this buff were to go through, he would be a good defensive character for alliance war, and a good offensive character for everything else. There are some details I haven’t thought out yet such as awakened ability, synergies and that sort of thing, but I really hope that this goes through. Constructive criticism is always welcome! Please try to share this around if you can, I’d really like to see this character reworked!