**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how do you fight Wasp?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
just asking, because I went into V3 for the first time and then got kicked into oblivion.

What do I do?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Bait a heavy or parry+3 combo

Only attack unstunned when her cooldown is up. Or if you are using someone like iceman or NF
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Punch her after she shrinks while there is a timer onscreen. I usually bait her heavies
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Only hit her when she has her timer up after a heavy or special, unless you have an evade counter
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Bait a heavy or parry+3 combo

Only attack unstunned when her cooldown is up. Or if you are using someone like iceman or NF

okay, thanks.

This is gonna take forever, isn’t it.
    edited August 2020
    Snizzbar said:

Punch her after she shrinks while there is a timer onscreen. I usually bait her heavies

is this the same timer as the sp1?

Edit: yes it is
    Mayis said:

а) Bait heavies. When she shrinks, timer goes on cooldown so she can't evade and u hit her as usual. Downside — she hits very hard even in block
    b) Parry. When she is stunned, you can hit her normally. Downside — u need a lot of heavies if she has stacked health
    c) Bait SP1. She shrinks when she performs it. Works amazing on energize nodes
    d) Use shock immune champs
    e) Stunlock her/do long stuns with Ronan, Domino+Masacre, Starky in Variant
    f) Use true strike champs
    g) Use champ with power gain and spam sp3

WARNING: Don't use champs like Aarkus, bc when she tries to evade she drops coldsnap and hence can evade.

Thank you, babai

Only problem is this is the bleed path in V3. Need a bleed immune for the fight. I’m using Sentinel, so I’ll find a way. Thanks!
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Mayis said:

а) Bait heavies. When she shrinks, timer goes on cooldown so she can't evade and u hit her as usual. Downside — she hits very hard even in block
    b) Parry. When she is stunned, you can hit her normally. Downside — u need a lot of heavies if she has stacked health

WARNING: Don't use champs like Aarkus, bc when she tries to evade she drops coldsnap and hence can evade.

Thank you, babai

Only problem is this is the bleed path in V3. Need a bleed immune for the fight. I’m using Sentinel, so I’ll find a way. Thanks!
    Do you have a warlock? I used parry+heavy sp2 until she died. Pretty effective.
    RU11011 said:

Mayis said:

Thank you, babai

Do you have a warlock? I used parry+heavy sp2 until she died. Pretty effective.
    At 1/10. Guess I could rank him up a couple spots, but I have no iso.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    You destroy the wasp with wasp
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Parry MLM combos with sentinel. Also bait sp1 and hit her until the timer expires.
    thanks for the tips guys... but I beat the wasp back in August when this thread was made.

You destroy the wasp with wasp

pointless necro, congrats
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

thanks for the tips guys... but I beat the wasp back in August when this thread was made.

Oh dang how could I not see the dates of the previous comments?