**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorcerer supreme getting stun against 6.2 the champion boss even when slow debuff active!

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just tried it. I have proof. Video format not supporting here. The Champion triggering unstoppable even when slow debuff active and while hitting She is getting stun against the champion boss though her attack energy base. Couple of slow debuff was active. It should be bugs.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    upload your proof to your youtube channel then post the link here.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Yes, it's intended due to his abilities, and above 100% chance to proc the buffs
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

It's a long standing bug when the enhanced abilities node is left up. Unstoppables should only proc 20% of the times but it procs 100% of the time and you get stunned if you touch him.

I don’t believe this is a bug, in fact it was bugged back when he was released where slow would prevent it from activating despite having a base AA of 160% due to his enhanced of Champions of the Universe abilitie of 60%

Naturally slow reduces AA by 100%, no matter how you move the numbers Around it’s an additive and subtracting formula not multiplicative.
    100% AA+ 60 aa -100% aar leaves 60% aa
    It’s not 160 *- 100% or whatever you want to use

MYbe it procing too much where it seems like 100% of the time but I’d have to test it and have other people test it and average it out