**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Colossus

I just pulled him as 5 star I know he needs his awakened ability to be crazy good but do anyone know his damage output without awakened ability and synergies I am planning to use him for regular questing like uncollected eq and aq map5 should I rank 4 him to do that? Help me thanks in advance

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Idk man
    Maybe make a 3rd post about it and you’ll magically know

3rd times the charm right?
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    his dmg is still very good. i used to use mine a lot
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    He’s still crazy good without being awakened. All you need to do is parry then heavy. Most of the time you can just do this until you build two bars of power then throw an sp2. You can use sp1 to gain an indefinite armor up which also helps him hit harder. Longer fights I usually hit multiple sp1s until I build over 10 or 20 armor ups. Then hit an sp2. His awakened ability just allows him to sometimes convert expiring armor ups into permanent ones and gives him a chance to gain a temporary armor up from his immunities protecting him from a debuff. It’s helpful but I don’t see why so many people say it’s necessary because you can build those with simple sp1s.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

He’s still crazy good without being awakened. All you need to do is parry then heavy. Most of the time you can just do this until you build two bars of power then throw an sp2. You can use sp1 to gain an indefinite armor up which also helps him hit harder. Longer fights I usually hit multiple sp1s until I build over 10 or 20 armor ups. Then hit an sp2. His awakened ability just allows him to sometimes convert expiring armor ups into permanent ones and gives him a chance to gain a temporary armor up from his immunities protecting him from a debuff. It’s helpful but I don’t see why so many people say it’s necessary because you can build those with simple sp1s.

it allows him to ramp up damage a lot faster, thus finishing fights at least 30 seconds quicker than unduped
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Omega red and mutant crit team will make him your LOR potion farmer. I don't even bother adding Emma cause the crit team gives better overall damage than the extra power and more specials. Forget L1s. You can get big bursts of temp armor with L2 that will compliment the omega synergy more.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    I have him R5 unawakened and he’s still an absolute monster
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Go for synergies in this order:

1. Omega Red
    2. Emma Frost
    3. Juggernaut

You really only need OR. You can add OML for additional benefits, but the problem here is you will be building up a team almost completely around one champ. Reminds me of that Thing synergy. Best thing to do is to use Colossus+OR, and then focus on rounding your team off. Magneto is probably going to be a nice addition in the future instead of using a cosmic champ.

Oh yeah, about the awakening. It’s really useful for longer fights if you want to get to 20-30 armor stacks. For EQ fights, the opponent will be dead in 10-15 hits anyway.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Doesn't need to be awakened, although it helps a lot in longer fights
    Absolute tank
    Insane damage
    Insane immunities
    Omega Red synergy super useful