**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DOuble compensation

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Lmao, is Kabam keeping the double compensation forever now? It's been a week and people are still getting double comps. Smh

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Weeks what kind of calendar do you use?
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Weeks what kind of calendar do you use?

Sorry, it was supposed to say a week. typo
    edited August 2020
    Aayush19 said:

But why do you wanna ruin someone's happiness? I know it's completely human to get angry for something that someone else got, and you didn't even though you were more deserving. We have all been there, at some stage in life. But why try to ruin someone else's efforts and joy? Thats definitely not natural..

Lmao I wasn't trying to ruin someone elses's happiness, I'm not asking kabam to take the compensation away from people who already got it. I'm just asking when will kabam fix this bug.
    Aayush19 said:

Lmao said:

Aayush19 said:

But why do you wanna ruin someone's happiness? I know it's completely human to get angry for something that someone else got, and you didn't even though you were more deserving. We have all been there, at some stage in life. But why try to ruin someone else's efforts and joy? Thats definitely not natural..

Lmao I wasn't trying to ruin someone elses's happiness, I'm not asking kabam to take the compensation away from people who already got it. I'm just asking when will kabam fix this bug.
    Oh okay. Sorry then..
    No worries
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87

GuruYosen said:

Congrats
  • Klimmey2002Klimmey2002 Posts: 6
    Instead of offering fixed compensation, why not give us a choice in a form of a selector, like the catalysts? Especially for war boost which can be dependent on your offense team and playing style.
    Previous compensation of boost, health, energy, etc had gone to waste for me personally as I had full inventories for those item. Any why only 7 days to expiry if you're sincere about compensation.