**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War tier differences (besides node strength)?

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if there is a resource or a post that details specific differences in war tiers as you progress down, in terms of things such as where the transition points are for when enemy pi is hidden, when enemy class is hidden, when the minibosses have nodes that feed their node bonuses onto the main boss, etc. I've tried looking through the old archived forum's alliance war changelog and only found notes pointing out the tier cutoffs, which might even been changed now, (Tier 1 -> Tier 3 will fight on Expert. Tier 4 -> Tier 7 will fight on Hard. Tier 8 -> Tier 10 will fight on Intermediate. Tier 11 -> Tier 13 will fight on Normal. Tier 14 -> Tier 20 will fight on Easy.) and a point on that those difficulties will have variations.

Thanks!

Comments

• I think I've figured it out if anyone sees this in the future (it's honestly fairly simple):

The defender placed is hidden from the enemy starting from intermediate downwards.
    The class and pi of the defender is hidden from the enemy starting from hard downwards (not 100% on this).
    The minibosses have nodes feeding into them and nodes feeding into the boss intermediate downwards.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    Nop. The classs and pi No Longer hidden