**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did the new update change the pi of some champs?

So I just recently r5 aegon. Days before the update. This was Aegon pre update:

This is Aegon pi after the update:

I have made no changes to my masteries at all.
I just r5 him. Why did the update change aegon pi? And also he was not the one champ affected on my roster. Elsa, Domino, cap, aa, cap iw all show decreases in their pi. Was that a part of the update?

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Same my domino lost 2K Pi

The bottom is before (totally not and mutant crit team and class advantage)
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

your differences are because in the top you have class disadvantage and advantage on 2 champs vs the defender, and your second photo is just in the group screen so no adv/disadv. you will note your NF has the same pi. Also remember if you have buffs on that affects your seen pi as well.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

you have class

what is that red 6 in over your nameplate? Could it be some talent points you dont have spent?
  • Options
    hellrazurrrhellrazurrr Posts: 154
    @Gamesbond90 thanks alot haha
  • Options
    RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★
    I explain it in detail here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1339592#Comment_1339592

If you have more than one rank in inequity you're likely experiencing this PI drop. It does not look like an intentional change.
  • Options
    hellrazurrrhellrazurrr Posts: 154
    @RichardSlugberg big thanks for the information. this makes sense. Has kabam said anything about fixing it?
  • Options
    RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★

@RichardSlugberg big thanks for the information. this makes sense. Has kabam said anything about fixing it?

They may fix it on next patch.
    I feel the AI and other bugs may take priority over this issue. They have a lot of things on their plate rn.
    Cheers

That was my take as well. I figured they are busy, this isn't a huge impact, and for all we know they might have the fix already queued up.

The last thing I want to do is start tagging people and possibly interrupt someone working on a higher priority issue. I did send them some detailed info in a very passive manner, they'll get to it eventually (I assume).