**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Despair Healing Reverse Not Working

124»

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Sheesh.. people need to read.. they said until they have something new to add there won't be any updates.. if you have expiring items.. you could go use them in v5..

The amount of items one keeps for Abyss is way more than what you would use in V5. Collector alone takes enough revives to what one might use in V5 with the right the right team. Plus the time spent to potion farm.
    Your solution does nothing for those people. I just did V5 1 run with 1 revive which I used since my finger slipped. And I'm not even half as good as a lot of the guys doing Abyss runs.
    For sure.. however.. as they have stated several times on this thread.. they have nothing more to add untill they have new information.. so continually asking doesn't really achieve anything.. that being said.. they are responding to the herald compensation thread many times even though nothing has changed there.. so could be the issue in this thread just isn't very important..

Also, i wasn't suggesting that V5 would take all the items saved up for an abyss path.. but at least it could be used there if needed..
    What happens to the rest of the items? All down the drain. All the time spent to farm just goes to ****. Because they don't want to extend timers.
    Unfortunately that's what I'd guess.. i'm in the same boat.. although i don't have too many items saved up.. but am going to go ahead with an abyss path this weekend so the items i had been saving don't go to waste.. I've only got the Gladiator Hulk fight where the heal reversal will make a difference.. so hopefully i'm not looking at spending too much more than if things were functioning properly..
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Tested HT against DH in AoL. Managed to solo.

Ally mate tested Void. Crappy reverse regen.

Likely issue is petrify and not despair.
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    xNig said:

I agree, I have been using SS in V5 a lot and he has blocked any regen with his bleeds (3/3 despair)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Fintech said:

After some testing by a few of my friends and i it seems that if you have Despair at 3/3 it will not work at all but 1/3 and 2/3 still do. I hope thise helps with the investigation

Thanks for this. Was going to max Despair.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    xNig said:

HT incinerates has its own despair type ability so it’s hard to say it’s petrify. I tested cap iw and petrify seemed to be working fine but I wasn’t getting basically no reverse healing from the debuffs.
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    edited August 2020
    It’s reverse healing that is not working from the despair mastery. Voids petrify works, but when you stack debuffs they don’t add to the reverse healing. Take a look at my screen shot vs darkhawk. 2 petrify stopped the regen, but the 4 Debuffs (I have max despair) did nothing. He should have reversed healed by 60%, but instead it just blocked his healing from petrify. I can confirm with FOTV up and additional petrify debuffs darkhawk will reverse heal. To me, it suggests despair is not working properly.

• Hey all,

Sorry for the late reply on this, but we pushed a fix for this bug yesterday afternoon. Please let us know if you continue to see any issues.

Hey all,

Sorry for the late reply on this, but we pushed a fix for this bug yesterday afternoon. Please let us know if you continue to see any issues.

Thanks for the update.. this should make a lot of people happy.. or at least no longer worry about expiring items.. :)
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★

Hey all,

I tested it out on Abyss Darkhawk and it appears to be working properly. Thanks
  • iNsy89iNsy89 Posts: 9
    Thanks for the update Mike - much appreciated. Regarding to the items I had to use to complete my abyss (Gladiator Hulk - I had to use around 45 revives) run when the bug was there (last Friday), when can I expect to get these revives back? Thank you
    iNsy89 said:

Thanks for the update Mike - much appreciated. Regarding to the items I had to use to complete my abyss (Gladiator Hulk - I had to use around 45 revives) run when the bug was there (last Friday), when can I expect to get these revives back? Thank you

You won't.. that was your choice to go through with it while bugged.. unfortunately sometimes we have to take responsibility for our own actions..
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Dang. I just dumped a lot of units into despair after getting CAIW ranked up. I wish I would have known this beforehand.

Scratch that. Hoping it's truly fixed!
  • iNsy89iNsy89 Posts: 9
    edited August 2020
    Doomsfist, I could not disagree more. It is not my fault that the bug existed. Imagine having 5 important champs locked into a quest for weeks. I couldn’t afford that hence I had to do the path when it was still bugged. Not to mention that Kabam have not notified any of us via the game about this bug. I fully expect to get all those revives back.
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    Did they nerf despair? or still isn't working properly. I just have tried with capiw and it has reversed some healing but not the way it did it before the patch.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    iNsy89 said:

Doomsfist, I could not disagree more. It is not my fault that the bug existed. Imagine having 5 important champs locked into a quest for weeks. I couldn’t afford that hence I had to do the path when it was still bugged. Not to mention that Kabam have not notified any of us via the game about this bug. I fully expect to get all those revives back.

Why were your champs locked in for weeks when the bug was only out for like 5-6 days? Goodluck trying to get the revives, you won't get any back.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Akkarin23 said:

Did they nerf despair? or still isn't working properly. I just have tried with capiw and it has reversed some healing but not the way it did it before the patch.

video?
  • ZeflemelZeflemel Posts: 9
    *bump* caiw still not reversing healing in variant