**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst Client Release Since 12.0

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I don't understand how this client passed testing for release.

Unless the entire MCOC playerbase is suffering from mass delusion, the AI is significantly altered, exhibiting random passive behaviour in all game modes.

The power bar is visually bugged on some devices, not on others. What's particularly incredible is that this bugged power bar was actually featured on the official Deep Dive video, and still made it into the release! How did nobody at Kabam notice this?

The Despair mastery no longer allows reverse healing. So much content cannot be completed with this mastery broken.

The Incursions menus are randomly unresponsive when choosing hacks.

Playing arena this morning, I've had more framerate drops and freezes than ever before, I'm using the latest iPad Pro.

All things considered, I think this is the worst client update since 12.0. There's been a serious lack of quality control here, and I hope there's a hotfix released soon.

Don't make us wait for a month for a new client, all of this needs fixing pretty urgently.

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    As an IPhone user, I’m going to say 19.0 was a lot worse.

Damn near murdered my phone
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Was that the one that caused all the overheating? That one was a nightmare.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    There also a screen readjust after the two champs run at each other. Camera is on your champ runnimh, then on your opponent, then the camera pans out wide to see both champs running. Right at that moment there's a screen readjust similar to when Sentinel was first added into the game.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I've also noticed bits of a path randomly sticking out of regular paths.

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Was that the one that caused all the overheating? That one was a nightmare.
    It was.

*shudders*