**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain Marvel has Brand New Ability that transcends the rules of the game

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
She can nullify it seems
Fair is fair node in herald difficulty (power locked if you nullify buffs of opponents)

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    this doesn’t transcend the rules of the game lol
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Well it removes an armour up buff... so I guess it’s a removal of a buff, which then triggers the node
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    or you used a heavy while venom was charging a heavy. That would be a nullify
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

I swear man. And @SpideyFunko @SwarmOfRavens no it was not pulverize, it was a normal armour break. And even if it was, so what? It's the same effect

Was just asking for clarification.
    Armour break and pulverise aren't the same effect.
    Pulverise bypasses armour break immunities like with colossus so it falls under nullify
    Don't think the power gain should proc if it was a regular armour break though
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I would just like simpler clearer descriptions on everything! Abilities, buffs, debuffs and nodes...sometimes they just seem to be about as clear as muddy water! "The first melee attack, such as an energy beam, is unblockable, anything with a fight time, such as a bullet or a projectile is not!" Okay! and what if i just pound him? Are his fists unblockable?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I would just like simpler clearer descriptions on everything! Abilities, buffs, debuffs and nodes...sometimes they just seem to be about as clear as muddy water! "The first melee attack, such as an energy beam, is unblockable, anything with a fight time, such as a bullet or a projectile is not!" Okay! and what if i just pound him? Are his fists unblockable?

It doesn't say "The first melee attack, such as an energy beam"

It makes the distinction that the first melee attack is unblockable and that energy beams are unblockable.
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Just to clarify
    Removing is not a nullify

She hulk can remove unstoppable buffs and effects
    On her heavy attack
    If you trigger unstoppable on thing and hit him with a heavy she will remove it and as we know thing is nullify immune
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Have to agree with OP here. I don't think armor break is a nullify. Neither is heal block, power lock, etc.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Armor break is not a nullify but for the sake of how it actually functions with the code of the node it seems to be counted as one. Kinda like how Nick Fury’s LMD is coded as a Heal when it’s not actually a Heal.
  • Options
    bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    HI_guys said:

Looking back, it seems armour break is nullify. You can use armour break champs to cripple annihilus.

Also, was Thing, armour break immune because he's immune to nullify ? Or the other way?

Nah he is nullified immune and armour break immune as well.